[Application] Short term 4nl stake

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Feedback Thread: Feedback Isownyou

Hi all I am seeking a 4nl stake for Unibet.

I took my money off-line recently so don't have any online.

I am looking to start with 10bi's at 4nl and play until I reach 80 euro profit and then split the profit and return the stake.

Backer will need to have skrill, as this is how I get money into Unibet.

Here is a recent tracked cash session (4 days ago) I played on another site at 5nl

happy to screenshot session cashier before after each session, and also allow backer to remote view my desktop if they want to confirm the hands from the in built hand history tool in the client at any time (because unibet isn't tracked)

Because Unibet isn't tracked and I've played essentially all my play on here the last year, I don't have tracked stats, but I do have what i think is probably better, the official Unibet rep confirming my winrate a couple of months ago on another forum.

I have a solid game, and am just seeking to play over the next while and generate a bankroll for myself while also making profit for a backer. If you connect via social tool happy to chat on skype.

I can link to this if you get in touch and want to confirm it. Also if you are interested in staking just get in touch via social tool and i can send you my skype, thanks :f_drink:
  • 5 replies
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      going to update with some stats tomorrow.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      just updated with some stats
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by iSoOwnYou
      Feedback Thread: Feedback Isownyou

Hi all I am seeking a 4nl stake for Unibet.

I took my money off-line recently so don't have any online.

I am looking to start with 10bi's at 4nl and play until I reach 80 euro profit and then split the profit and return the stake.

Backer will need to have skrill, as this is how I get money into Unibet.

Here is a recent tracked cash session (4 days ago) I played on another site at 5nl

happy to screenshot session cashier before after each session, and also allow backer to remote view my desktop if they want to confirm the hands from the in built hand history tool in the client at any time (because unibet isn't tracked)

Because Unibet isn't tracked and I've played essentially all my play on here the last year, I don't have tracked stats, but I do have what i think is probably better, the official Unibet rep confirming my winrate a couple of months ago on another forum.

I have a solid game, and am just seeking to play over the next while and generate a bankroll for myself while also making profit for a backer. If you connect via social tool happy to chat on skype.

I can link to this if you get in touch and want to confirm it. Also if you are interested in staking just get in touch via social tool and i can send you my skype, thanks :f_drink:
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I have taken a stake now so no longer need a stake for the time being, thanks. Will update here when stake is completed.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Stake is completed.