ICM trainer and SngWizard

• attilaturzo
      attilaturzo
      Bronze
      I got different results from ICM trainer and SngWizard about the push and fold ranges. What should I do?

I was thinking it based on exact calculation of the ICM and all software gives the same results?
  • 3 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      You can adapt the call and raiseranges for villains in sngwizard. This often makes a huge difference in your pushing range :)

In general, ICM is "unexploitable", but too tight in some spots.

If you doubt about a hand, you should post it at the sng sample hands forum :)
    • attilaturzo
      attilaturzo
      Bronze
      Thank you :)

Do you know a software which can replay the hands, so I can study the hands from the earlier stages of th sngs and also it shows the push ranges of the hands so I can study the Push or Fold stage?

And also it can make a direct output to copy the hands to the forum?

Now I use Pokertracker 3 to review the hands, then it gives a text output which I copy to http://weaktight.com/ to convert to copy to here in the forum and when I look the P or F hands then I typed the hands to ICM trainer or loaded them in SNGWiz.

Is there a software which makes this all in one? I would be happy to buy it :)

Pokerstrategy can make a software like that?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      "universal replayer" is very good,

I play Ipoker, don't really know if it's compatible with other pokerclients.