This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ICM trainer and SngWizard

• attilaturzo
      attilaturzo
      Bronze
      I got different results from ICM trainer and SngWizard about the push and fold ranges. What should I do?

I was thinking it based on exact calculation of the ICM and all software gives the same results?
  • 3 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      You can adapt the call and raiseranges for villains in sngwizard. This often makes a huge difference in your pushing range :)

In general, ICM is "unexploitable", but too tight in some spots.

If you doubt about a hand, you should post it at the sng sample hands forum :)
    • attilaturzo
      attilaturzo
      Bronze
      Thank you :)

Do you know a software which can replay the hands, so I can study the hands from the earlier stages of th sngs and also it shows the push ranges of the hands so I can study the Push or Fold stage?

And also it can make a direct output to copy the hands to the forum?

Now I use Pokertracker 3 to review the hands, then it gives a text output which I copy to http://weaktight.com/ to convert to copy to here in the forum and when I look the P or F hands then I typed the hands to ICM trainer or loaded them in SNGWiz.

Is there a software which makes this all in one? I would be happy to buy it :)

Pokerstrategy can make a software like that?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      "universal replayer" is very good,

I play Ipoker, don't really know if it's compatible with other pokerclients.