titan mobile

• 14 replies
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      how do u get titan mobile app? i search on play store and still didnt find it...
      any words to search ??
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      @ eddymurphy. You need to install it from this page

@ Agiz19. According to the FAQ in the link above, it only supports iOS and Android devices.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      well this is pretty idotic, the client is browser based so no point it doesn't work on win mobile, this is the same if smth worked in windows browser and not in Linux....pointless really
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i can play it at mobile phone but it's too small view using 4.7" mobile phone screen..
      but when i tried to play at bigger screen of ipad...the action button become gone lol...something freak happened
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Can you increase the screen resolution on your ipad? Or does the button just disappear even though the place on the screen is visible?

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      the button just disappear even though the place on the screen is visible.......

can i choose not to install new i poker software & choose the old one? when they will be launched soon
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Have you tried contacting their support at support@titanpoker.com ? They may have an answer.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      can i choose not to install new i poker software & choose the old one? when they will be launched soon...when it will be launched ?

can u please tell me how much titan point for 10 SPs needed for level up promotion this november please ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

You may get a definitive answer for your first question by asking darkonebg in the [Start Here] Welcome to the iPoker New Software Closed Beta! thread.

You can find the SP earning rate for all rooms here.

TitanPoints - 20 points per $1 rake/fees
      StrategyPoints - 3 points per $1 rake/fees

So to earn 10 SPs, you would need to pay $3.34 rake/fees so you would need to earn 66.66 TitanPoints. As a general rule, I would aim a little higher just to be sure. Please also note that due to rooms different reporting times to ensure you complete your days quota by midnight CEST. (This is not guaranteed as some rooms use different time zones to report). I actually used to use GMT as my safety margin.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      how about if i got one-two days absent getting 67 titan point per day?
      am i surely fail for level up challenge promotion?

how do i know am i qualified / pass this challenge & will get prize ? how can i check ? any announcement or widget to check here ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

You only need to achieve that target on 20 days of the month, not 20 consecutive days. So as long as you achieve the target on 20 days during the month, you'll be fine.

We don't have a widget for this, so the best way is to check your strategy points. Don't be concerned about any delays to SP updating as different rooms report in different time-frames.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i have another problem...pokerstrategy allow us to have more than 1 poker room...i have played at titan & netbet
      both of them i got 20k november freeroll token each..
      but i can't join both titan & netbet...always said "another player sharing credential, you may not playing this tournament" lol

eventhough i register that 20k nov FR with netbet using laptop
      and register with titan using android

OMG this is annoying
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You can't play with 2 accounts in the same tournament. Than you will play against yourself as well.
      That's why you couldn't join on Titan with this token.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • stormunited
      stormunited
      Bronze
      I think these days we are missing a little more support for mobile apps from all pokerrooms. It would be great to see them improve on this, as many of players like to play anywhere anytime.