Collecting Strategy Points

• 5 replies
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      I am not a pokerstrategy employee, but as far as I know, which is about 100% certain, you can only start collecting strategy points on pokerstrategy.com IF AND ONLY IF you made that account (on the pokersite, in your case 888) via pokerstrategy. So if you simply went to 888 poker created an account and then try to link it to pokerstrategy.com, I am afraid that will no longer be possible. If you downloaded the 888 link through pokerstrategy and followed all the steps accordingly, and then filled in your username here in pokerstrategy.com, it should be tracked. You require a tracked account in order to accumulate strategy points. Opening an 888 in any other way than via pokerstrategy's link and then trying to fill in your username here in the hopes of it being valid as a tracked account is futile. I have tried in the beginning when I was a newbie here as well. Since you claim to ALREADY have an 888 account and are now trying to link it, you are unfortunately out of luck.

Next time download the pokersoftware through the links on pokerstrategy (and make sure you download it for the first time through pokerstrategy, if you already downloaded the software elsewhere but have not created an account yet, you can still get a tracked account but you should delete that software from your computer and delete all your cookies and internet history then download it via pokerstrategy and follow all the required steps). GL.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks FlyingDutchm1n :f_thumbsup: That is an awesome answer. :f_drink:
    • HunterBoy007
      HunterBoy007
      Bronze
      If i am participate with an existing PokerStars account and i maked first deposit without "pokerstrategy" code i ready to earn points???

Thanks!!!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey HunterBoy007,

Unfortunately you can only earn SPs on accounts that are setup through either our download links and/or marketing codes accessible from this page.

You should check to see if there are any free money offers to get yourself a tracked account and lifetime Bronze status.

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed