Can't import my PartyPoker hands

• par2005
      par2005
      Bronze
      Sorry if it's a lame question, but i cannot import my cash games from Partypoker. I checked autoimport, it found my directory with all the histories, but elephant doesn't show any data. If i go to "Import Hand histories", all i can see is a checkbox next to "Partypoker" in "Autoimport status" window. Pressing "Start import" doesnt help.

Any ideas?
  • 2 replies
    • par2005
      par2005
      Bronze
      Update:

I just found out, my folders under hands history are totally empty. (???) So i guess i imagined it works a bit different. I thought there are txt files from PartyPoker locally, and when you launch Elephant, or Pokertracker, they import data from those txt files into their databases. But those txt files stay on my pc intact.

I was wrong? If yes, does it mean, i cannot have the same stats in elephant, as i have now in pokertracker ? Is there a way to dump stats from PT, and import into Elephant db?
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      YOu can export the hands from PT2 and import them to the elephant. That wont work for PT3. So you can disable the option to move the hands after the import in PT2 than the elephant is able to import that hands as well.

Greets Sebastian