What's up

• west188
      west188
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just making this thread to get a T-shirt :) Ha-ha-ha!!! Just joking. I've been playing poker on and off for a little while now and have seen a lot of websites that offer to you a starting BR but nothing like pokerstrategy. I don't know how to discribe it but it's like a big family sort of you know. All my knowledge about poker came from here and every time I visit this website I find something interesting and useful here. Thanks guys.
      BTW nice job on the new looks.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi West, good to see you posting (good luck with the T Shirt thing :) )

Couldn't agree with you more, this is as much a circle of family/friends as it is a poker site.
      It is great of PS to actually invest back into the game & ourselves. Other websites that I've seen just seem interested in sitting back & raking in the commision from rake.
      They all work so hard at PS Towers for their members, it's very humbling.

Also love the fact that you meet such nice people from so many different countries, all with a common hobby.

Anyway, wishing you every success at the tables (wearing your new t shirt maybe), good luck.

Bart
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart and hope my T-shirt is coming :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey west188 ;D

We are always working on improving - glad you like it. I also hope you continue working on improving your game - and use our site to do so :)

Good luck at the tables,
      SoyCD