This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Retry on Pokerstars by depositing

• PhantomR32
      PhantomR32
      Bronze
      Hi Pokerstrategists,

It's been a while since I've been on this site, have been busy honing my skills elsewhere, but I keep thinking about how much I miss Pokerstars it's such a nice site to play at.

Problem is, I've used up my initial $50 from PokerStrategy. I'm now at a point that I'm comfortable enough with my skill level to justify a deposit. However, I'm looking for a good deal with a bonus I can clear by earning points.

Is there any option through PokerStrategy or should I just look at what Stars offer themselves?

edit:

I just found a bit of info in PokerStars Cashier. It says that there's a 100% first deposit bonus for PokerStrategy members up to $100.00

But it doesn't say anything about a bonus code. Anyone know how I can claim this, or do I have to send an email to Stars?
  • 2 replies