Set limits to become limitless <>

• Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      Hi, poker strategs,

It's time to start some project.
      I will set some limits to become limitless.

Firstly - i wanna play nl5 for one month.
      Secondly - just 2 tables and max 1.5 hours per day.
      Thirdly - play for fun not for profit.

So i played my first 800 hands and broke just 1.5(to many hours and more than nl5) rules.
      Here is the graph. Till the next update i hope i can report about 0 rules broken and write down new ones. :f_cool:

• 5 replies
    • Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      Second day was a disaster. All rules were broken.

• Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      So i played some more hands of nl100 (12bb/100 - 8000 hands) :

And 2 mid-stakes tournaments for min cash. Also converted points to some 109 ticket, which of course i'm going to win :)

Not right limits, but now when my status upgrades i can watch a big amount of videos and crush small stakes :) .
      Probably gonna open serious blog, so i'm deciding where to play "small fast fold" games. Stars nl16 seems right but i'm not tracked there.
    • Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      No graph for today. I played a tournament with this 109 ticket, and everything goes well. It was under 50 players and i managed to take first place as promised. Tournament has stopped earlier and under 10 tickets was awarded. In next post i'm going to write and paste hands from high roller tournament.
    • Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      So i played high rola turny. Started like a boss with good game and RLAG(run like a god) style. Managed to 3x-ed myself. Then i was a little bit card dead, make some mistakes vs small stacks and on the end lose 77 vs aq preflop.

Some hand:
      MP: 6.9 BB
      MP+1: 30.46 BB
      MP+2: 71.04 BB
      CO: 20.45 BB
      Hero (BTN): 19.72 BB
      SB: 47.91 BB
      BB: 10.85 BB
      UTG: 52.49 BB
      UTG+1: 23.75 BB

9 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.63 BB) Hero has 4:heart: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 19.59 BB and is all-in, fold, BB calls 9.73 BB and is all-in

Flop: (23.08 BB, 2 players) 5:club: 2:heart: 9:heart:

Turn: (23.08 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:

River: (23.08 BB, 2 players) J:spade:

BB shows T:heart: K:heart: (Straight, King High)
      (Pre 41%, Flop 18%, Turn 20%)
      Hero shows 4:heart: A:heart: (High Card, Ace)
      (Pre 59%, Flop 82%, Turn 80%)
      Hero wins 8.87 BB
      BB wins 23.08 BB
    • Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      Couple of months of this year i played too high(tourney and cash game) and didn't realize i obviously don't beat people on this stakes. Next couple of weeks i'm going to play exclusively cash games of nl10. Have thinking about involving into the pokerstrategy bakrol challenge. But then i see you have to 5x the starting bakrol and i don't wanna make some kind of 4630 dollars the goal for the project or start on nl2. Possibility is to lie about starting bankroll but that's not for me. Probably gonna start with 3 tables of fast fold poker and when catch the rhythm continue playing four tables. Also started watching w34z3l's Academy and can say he has some good moves :) . Life wise im in the process of finding hoby to lose some kg. For now i do not have nothing interesting in mind - Maybi cycling or running. And the most important in "Set limits to become limitless" blog is obviously to add limits. :) For the first time i'm gonna introduce stop loss and the dont play if you are tired or drunk. For the first one is easy to determine if it has been triggered(thinking about 4 buy ins), but for the second one it is a little harder especially if you have previously in mind you are gonna play poker on the end of the day. For the drunk playing i'm still deciding if removing it completely won't be a mistake. Because when playing drunk, you can make such a bluff like miss finland on video under, and don't even blink with an eye - Obviously joking.