a nadine support

• Allxine417
      Allxine417
      Basic
      Hello my name is nadine allan havenith would like to know how to win tickets or bonus because I never won anything until today on this site there are many misleading advertisements by here I am quite upset about it
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nadine,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

If you mean raffle tickets. then you'll receive these for completing simple tasks around the site i.e. making a post and making a comment are two of the easier functions to start earning raffle tickets. Their is a weekly draw and tickets are reset for the new raffle period. You can read more details here.

There are also free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Please note that all instructions must be followed to ensure that you receive your full entitlements.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.:f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz