nl on mansion

• Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      Ok since mansion have switched to ipoker, and I no longer get dis-connects I've began playing there again....but cashgames, how can you play nl10 FR when 5+ players there are SSS players?. Last night i was playing on 2 tables and everytable was the same, dominated by shortstacks. Gets so annoying when only you and maybe 1 other player have bigstacks, anyone play nl10 and have some advice or is it better to play sng/mtt on mansion?
  • 6 replies
    • MTLPOKERPRO
      MTLPOKERPRO
      Global
      I know, this is so damn sick. Each and every table from nl 10 to nl100 is filled with those brainless shortys. Last week I had 8 table, so 70 vilains, and 40 of them, 40!!!!!!!! were shortys....

The games are obviously TOTALLY ruined, it's tilting me so bad.

MAYBE 1 day well finally have 100BB tables all around and these guyz are going to wait for monsters and shove them on the flop all together.

Shorstacking is, from my POV, totally irrespectful. GO PLAY A LIMIT U CAN AFFORD. I mean, PLz, àwere trying to play poker here.

I know there is a positive side for these guyz... no hard decision ever, no risk, no complicate play on many streets, and contributing to more rake (wich is why i suspect some affiliates r promoting this big time...)

Discuss
    • cuxcux
      cuxcux
      Bronze
      it's similar on PS and FT too...
      that's why i uploaded funds to the site i've never heard before - Littlewoods poker. and I'm enjoying myself :) once, only once i saw 2 shortys at the same table at nl10
      the only downside is that my strategy points are suffering...
    • MTLPOKERPRO
      MTLPOKERPRO
      Global
      the only downside is that my strategy points are suffering...

Not that bad

I think uploading any serious funds to some foreign poker site can be a bigger beat...
    • tutties
      tutties
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MTLPOKERPRO
      I know, this is so damn sick. Each and every table from nl 10 to nl100 is filled with those brainless shortys. Last week I had 8 table, so 70 vilains, and 40 of them, 40!!!!!!!! were shortys....

The games are obviously TOTALLY ruined, it's tilting me so bad.

MAYBE 1 day well finally have 100BB tables all around and these guyz are going to wait for monsters and shove them on the flop all together.

Shorstacking is, from my POV, totally irrespectful. GO PLAY A LIMIT U CAN AFFORD. I mean, PLz, àwere trying to play poker here.

I know there is a positive side for these guyz... no hard decision ever, no risk, no complicate play on many streets, and contributing to more rake (wich is why i suspect some affiliates r promoting this big time...)

Discuss
      The majority of players who discover this site for the first time will either be noobs to the game or those who due to their poor play have lost faith / bankroll and are looking for guidance and teaching.

This sites basic articles are based on SSS and it is not until your status improves that the BSS articles are released. This is due to BRM!

To get the $50 most of the players will join one of the big 4 poker sites and put what they have learned into practise. I think it is very disrespectful of you to call these people "Brainless Shorties" and "totally irrespectful".

As you are so good at poker you should have no problem beating the "brainless" and take all their money. If not then may i suggest you read the BSS articles on this site or play elsewhere, there are many, many sites available.
    • Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      I didnt call them brainless, I'm just annoyed coz u cant play proper poker when in a 9 man table u have 90% shortstacks.
    • tutties
      tutties
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Corrupted666
      I didnt call them brainless, I'm just annoyed coz u cant play proper poker when in a 9 man table u have 90% shortstacks.
      The quote used was not from yourself but from another poster in this thread. Respect should be shown to all members of our community.

Unfortunately playing on FT, PS etc at the lower limits is encouraged due to BRM for SSS. There is no escape from that fact.

Either you can change poker sites, there are plenty around (Paradise Poker etc) or learn / practise how to grind the SSS's down.

Remember it also annoying for the ones playing SSS that there are so many other SSS players on the same table as they want to play against the Big Stacks.