Hi there!

• mssmith
      mssmith
      Bronze
      Hi guys and gals...! I really like pokerStrategy, thank you for giving me the initial capital bonus which i am still in the process of clearing up... A great way to learn how to play poker for free! I have not been active in forum, i hope this is gonna change... My "specialty" is NLHE tourneys with low buy in, but i am interested in other variations too...
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      Ms. Smith
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey Ms Smith, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Good to see you posting in the forums, we have a lot of fun here as well as learning poker. Take a browse through the threads when you got a little time.

Wishing you every success and looking forward to hearing from you in the forums again soon.

Good luck & Merry Xmas.

Bart

p.s. See you registered the same week as me, rofl that was obviously a good week for PokerStrategy :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey mssmith and welcome to the site!

I certainly hope you start becoming an active member of the forum - it really does go a long way to improving your game. Just check out the blog section (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1435) to see the progress some of our other members have been making :)

Best of luck at the tables!
      SoyCD