IDESERVE250 bonus, 1 question

• 7 replies
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      This is Release-restricted bonus so you will not receive part of the money. You must earn all sum of bonus. Correct me someone if I am not right.
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      I'm wondering the same thing.

It is release restricted bonus, mine expires on 16 of december.

The way I understand it I have untill 16 of december to make the deposit, then I recieve the bonus for wich I would have to earn 10 times the bonus amount of party points to clear it and recieve the money to my account.

The question is how much time do I get to acumulate the points (I do not think it is only until 16 of this month, that would be absurd- for example I deposit 200$ and get the bonus of 100, that means I would have to get 500 points in one week.... I do not believe that party poker would make it so unreasonably dificult).

So I checked the current bonus practice. they usually give up to 180 days.

P.S. I have sent a question to the support about it, cause I'm interested in depositing, but it really depend on the time they give us to clear it. As soon as I get some answears I'll post them here!

till then :) smile while winning!!!!
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      It's really bad :( 10 days only to release it...
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      easy...NL25 FR 8 tables 3 hours per day around 100 points :)
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      LIKE I PROMISED: THE SUPPORT WROTE THIS: (I think they answered all our questions)

Dear XXXXX, Thank you for contacting Customer Service. The minimum deposit on the site is always $50 and this bonus is for: - 50% up to $250 on your next deposit - The release restrictions are to earn 8 times the bonus amount in Party Points playing Poker - The bonus is active until 16 DEC 08 23:59 ET - In order to release this bonus you have 10 days to do so from that day you activate your bonus - You will find the bonus code if you log in to the game lobby and click on 'Bonuses' Let me wish you Good Luck with this bonus. If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      1) you get it all or you dont get anything
      2) after deposit you will have 10days to clear it
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      If you deposited too much you could not get this bonus released.

I would keep up to a safe 50 USD bonus after depositing 100 USD and get to make 400 PartyPoints needed to release it.

Anyways I think that this promotion is over now. It was a real let-down actually and it would be better to get nothing instead of receiving such a bonus.