Ride the spiral!

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Hey everyone! I`m Alex, 26years old from country where logic seems to stop - Bosnia.

I`ve learned Texas HoldEm rules like 1 year ago and started playing online. Had some success at micros, won some freerolls. Withdrew some money, donked some on tilt, overall - small profit. Playing mostly 6max NL, but tried FL, PL and PLO. I believe I can make it as poker player. My first goal is to finish micro program but I`ll not stop there ;) So, lets ride it!

Short-term goals :

Finish the 6-max micro course program( profit 10k euros )
      Improve myself as poker player and as a person

Long-term goals :

Make a million! Yes, a million! On some of the Coaching For Profits videos there is a logo – “How to become a poker millionaire” , so lets aim for that long million road! Nothing is impossible!
      Greatly improve myself as poker player, as a person and as a.. SAMURAI!

• 24 replies
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Okay, so I started playing today, stats will follow soon.
      I also added some goals to the first post ;)
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Had a road trip and birthday party last night. Came home like 3-4 hours ago. I`m tired and have a hangover but going to do my daily routine and play some hands. If I find it hard to focus I`ll have to stop and relax a bit.
      So far I played 972 hands on 2NL/5NL, mixed on regular and speed tables. My profit so far is $7.7 and most of the profit comes from 2NL regular tables. I think I`m breaking even overall on speed tables.
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      I`m not very satisfied with my game, calling too much where I shouldn`t, anyways here are my stats so far :

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Not running really good. Had some coolers, bad straights over nut straights, lost KKvsJJ, set over set in MW 3bet pot but still like $10 in profit after RB :

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      And the bad beats continue, another stop/loss day. Lost 2x all in QQ vs AK ( people are 3betting like crazy ) and these 2 hands :

$0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $6.40 (128 bb)
      UTG: $3.42 (68.4 bb)
      MP: $2.22 (44.4 bb)
      Hero (CO): $5 (100 bb)
      BTN: $4 (80 bb)
      SB: $6.80 (136 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J J
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.31) J 8 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.21, BTN raises to $0.65, Hero raises to $1.58, BTN calls $0.93

Turn: ($3.47) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.42, BTN calls $2.30 and is all-in

River: ($8.07) 7 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $8.07 pot ($0.53 rake)
      Final Board: J 8 3 5 7
      Hero mucked J J and lost (-$4 net)
      BTN showed 3 3 and won $7.54 ($3.54 net)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $0.87 (17.4 bb)
      Hero (MP): $5 (100 bb)
      CO: $0.88 (17.6 bb)
      BTN: $4.35 (87 bb)
      SB: $5.15 (103 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 3 3
      Hero raises to $0.15, CO folds, BTN calls $0.15, SB folds, BB raises to $0.87 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.72, BTN calls $0.72

Flop: ($2.63) 4 5 3 (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Hero bets $4.13 and is all-in, BTN calls $3.48 and is all-in

Turn: ($9.59) T (3 players, 3 are all-in)
      River: ($9.59) 7 (3 players, 3 are all-in)

Results: $9.59 pot ($0.63 rake)
      Final Board: 4 5 3 T 7
      BB showed A K and lost (-$0.87 net)
      Hero mucked 3 3 and won $0.00 (-$4.35 net)
      BTN showed T T and won $8.96 ($4.61 net)

Overall graph

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Moved from iPoker to Pokerstars since speed tables at iPoker are full of regs and there`s not much fish there.
      I haven`t played great at iPoker and had bunch of bad beats. Managed to end up in overall profit 30 cents after bonuses :D

Had bad start at Pokerstars, my premium hands got beaten in 3bet pots where people push all-in with draws.
      Today was amazing day, was down 6 buy-ins and managed to go up 11 buy-ins in profit. Finished day with 9 buy-ins in profit.

Here are the Pokerstars stats so far :

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Didn't really had time to update the blog since I've been busy at work and I was struggling to put in hours at the tables. Still managed to play 137 hours in november and november was great!
      I ended up with total profit of 555e in november! Around $250 was from bonuses, rakeback and managed to finish 3rd in $200 GTD with free ticket and shipped $23.

I moved up to 10NL, mixed my play between zoom and reg tables and last 10 days played only reg tables.
      Unfortunately, my SSD hard got messed up when I was exporting hands from HM2 to PT4 and I`ve lost hand history from Stars. My friend might be able to fix SSD but I do have hand history from Party saved so here is the graph :

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      I’m not satisfied with my volume in december since I’ve got sick and couldn't keep focus on more than 2 tables.
      I did managed to put some hours in since job allowed me, but volume is low – around 12k hands so far.

However, I’m satisfied with the results, running good and fish is paying off my good hands. I also moved to 25NL today.

Party stats :

Stars stats :
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Well, finally got time to update the blog. I kinda have tradition to have drinking marathon on start of the every year so first 2 days I was completely wasted :D
      Anyways, here is the december overview :

Total profit: 906€ ( around half of the profit was from bonuses – rakeback, promos and deposit bonuses )
      Hours played: 171
      Hands played: I’ve played blaze poker on microgaming for a week during their cannon promo and hands are not tracked but total amount should be around 80k I guess.

Almost double profit amount when compared to november but overall I am not happy with my play during december.
      Yes I didn’t run so good, had 1 failed shot at nl25 where I lost 8 buy-ins, then grinded nl10 back and I am now about stable at nl25 and have confidence that I am beating it. I even have the bankroll for nl50 for a while already but I don’t mind staying a bit more at nl25.
      In december I’ve had bunch of bad plays, missclicks, missreads, timeouts, crying calls and I also had some donkey plays on tilt.
      Good thing is that I am aware of that and I will drastically lower the mistakes in this year!
      I was also sick for a week and could hardly keep up good mental game during that time.

January goals:
      January will be really busy month for me so I will create somewhat reasonable goals but still challenging ones that will keep me pushing!

– Profit at least 1,000€
      – Play at least 130 hours in total
      – Play at least 60k hands
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Time to finally update the blog.

January and february was really bad months for me.
      My mental game was bad and instead of profiting big I ended up breaking even. I tilted very easy and had many idiot plays which costed me bunch of buyins. There is no excuse for that but lesson learned and I really need to work harder to make up the mistakes.

However, this month I am back on track and hopefully crash the game!
      March started okayish so far. I feel confident at nl50 and I know I can beat this limit.

I will try to update the blog more often from now on.
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      This month started okay.

So far I am 350 euros in profit. Ive been running really hot at party poker ( graph bellow ), but on microgaming and fulltilt Im running really really bad. Bunch of coolers and monsters over monsters.

Heres that fancy PartyPoker graph :)
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Today was good day. Profit on the tables + bad beat jackpot hit :)

So far 850 euros profit this month.

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Last week I didn't put much hours.

Had some stuff to deal with and I'm having guests for a few days.

Anyways, so far this month I've played ~30k hands and profited 1,271 euro.
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      This week I didn’t played much, I had guests and played just few hours daily.
      However, I still managed to profit which is good. So far in march I’ve played ~40k hands and profited 1500 euros.

Here is the graph combined on 3 networks I play :
      ( I also played on unibet where tracking software doesn’t work and miserably failed. I need to get used to play with limited reads and without HUD. )

• Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Time for march update :)

Hours played : 140.5
      Hands played : 63.120 ( tracked hands + maybe 5-10k untracked hands at unibet )
      Profit : 2375

Nice profit overall and this is my record month
      But, am I satisfied? Hell NO! It could be EVEN better. I just did detailed hand analysis and found many spots where I made bunch of mistakes and -EV plays in big pots.
      I am also aware of the hands that aren`t tracked at unibet, and most of my loss there was on tilt ( software is so tilting for me, but I'm the one to blame ;) ).
      I could also put a bit more hours in.

On the other side, I am really confident in my game and I feel like I am completely crushing nl50. 10bb/100 winrate over 60k hands could say that, still need more hands.. But look at that sexy red line in graph bellow ;)

I improved my game a lot and I am going towards breaking every hand in details, collecting all the information I have and based on that make best possible decision in every situation in poker. Still lots of stuff left to learn.

I am ready to move up to nl100 and have bankroll for it but I don't mind waiting a bit more and I'm sort of punishing myself for not making any learning progress in Coaching for Profits program.
      Its close to 6 months since I am in Coaching for Profits program and I've learned and improved a lot! I started with nl5 and now crushing nl50 and I believe I am ready for nl100.
      But everything could be faster and better. I could get rid off of my own bullshit earlier and actually do and follow what is asked/told. When I review things in past 5 months I realize how fucking easy it is to crush the micros and I could save at least 1 month of my time ( if not more ).

I'm also proud to say that I've been asked to be coach for micro students and I gladly accepted it. I couldn't even imagine 5 months ago that I will be a coach :)
      I had already 3 coaching sessions as a coach and I really enjoyed them. Micro students was active and I've got mostly good comments/ratings. Still, there's lots of room for improvement in coaching field ;)

Anyways, time for that march graph ( all networks combined ) :

And lets continue "lookin' for that green bag" :)

• HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      Sick winrate and very nice month :f_thumbsup:
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      Thank you sir.
      Still, could be better :)
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      April overview :

Profit: € 1114
      Hands: ~80k

I’m not satisfied with april at all, played poorly and profit is coming from bonuses. It could be easily 5k+ month…

But anyways, I feel like I’m gonna completely crush in may! ;)
    • Lat3ralus
      Lat3ralus
      Platinum
      May overview :

Profit: € 1536
      Hands: ~90k

Not satisfied with the results again. Yeah its 1.5k profit but could be easily 5k or even more.
      I did not played great and I was also running terrible in may.
      My biggest leak is mental game and I seriously need to work on it since I found bunch of speewy moves while reviewing hands in may.