This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I really hate mansion

• phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      after stay as a chip leader with more that 3x second stack, in four minutes I lost this SnG $2:

Me x Villain

A8o x A5o - lost
      ATo x AKo - lost (flop JT2 river K)
      KQo x 82o - lost
      TT x AQo x A5 - lost

I successfully withdraw $50 some weaks ago.. I cant see the time to cashout the other $150... I'll never play there again
  • 2 replies
    • Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      I started playing on mansion again and i find it the same,constant bad beats. You could try the cashgames ,but you'll end up playing a table of shortstacks. I quite like the Zagreb Sng $2.40, cheap enough and plenty of donks, tonight i lost with with a turn full house to a players rivered straight flush, really had to turn the mp3 to chill out.
    • 514DISCO
      514DISCO
      Bronze
      I have played in many sites; FullTillt, Pokerstars, Pacific Poker, Pokerroom and now Mansion, there is always bad beats no matter what.

The only thing that’s regular is; they seem to hurt the most when we are playing out of our bankroll.

Mansion bad beats are no more different than the other sites so and I know you heard this before;

nurse that bankroll & play within your limits and those bad beats won’t seem like much.

Good luck though.
      DISCO