[Application] 10-25 PLO Hi/Lo 6-max CG stake [SOLD]

• ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm looking for a cash game stake for 6-max 10-25PLO Hi/Lo on PokerStars. I have the same name there as here.

In 2013-2014 I was staked by a respected staking company for close to 200k hands on similar stakes + 50. Year ago I ended up getting a part time job alongside studying and being stepfather for an awesome kid for a while :) . Since then I've only played occasional sessions, HU SNG's and some MTT's. Now I have less studies, but I'm still working part time. This is a decision I've been thinking for some time now. I really enjoyed every aspect of playing while staked, but I'd like to have more impact on some of the management related matters than I did back then. Playing staked improved my volume and attitude towards poker a lot. Those are the main reasons I want to play staked again. My goal is to reach PL100 and 200 and show myself I can still make it.

Stake: 10 and 25 PLO Hi/Lo 6-max
      Site: Pokerstars
      Bankroll: $500
      Split: 50/50
      Make up: Yes
      Fpp's, stellars or any other bonuses are included ONLY to cover make up.
      Minimum hands per week: 5000
      Minimum hands total: 30000
      End of the stake: Sunday on the week 30000th hand is reached.
      Posting results: daily on Google drive if played. Graph weekly on Sunday.
      Stake includes starting new tables and playing maximum 9 tables at once.
      Backers of this stake will have privilege for the next stake.

$500
      10% - $50
      25% - $125
      50% - $250

Currently sold 100%:

10% UPAY4DINNER
      10% Harrier88
      25% biogas
      30% ColorFlusher
      25% Skodljivec

Transfers on PokerStars to ColorFlusher.

Numbers after 1. June 2013.

Graph after 1. June 2013.

Feedback thread

I'm more than willing to answer any questions.
      For Skype details, add me as a friend here.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 41 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher
      Hi,

I'm looking for a cash game stake for 6-max 10-25PLO Hi/Lo on PokerStars. I have the same name there as here.

In 2013-2014 I was staked by a respected staking company for close to 200k hands on similar stakes + 50. Year ago I ended up getting a part time job alongside studying and being stepfather for an awesome kid for a while :) . Since then I've only played occasional sessions, HU SNG's and some MTT's. Now I have less studies, but I'm still working part time. This is a decision I've been thinking for some time now. I really enjoyed every aspect of playing while staked, but I'd like to have more impact on some of the management related matters than I did back then. Playing staked improved my volume and attitude towards poker a lot. Those are the main reasons I want to play staked again. My goal is to reach PL100 and 200 and show myself I can still make it.

Stake: 10 and 25 PLO Hi/Lo 6-max
      Site: Pokerstars
      Bankroll: $500
      Split: 50/50
      Make up: Yes
      Fpp's, stellars or any other bonuses are included ONLY to cover make up.
      Minimum hands per week: 5000
      Minimum hands total: 30000
      End of the stake: Sunday on the week 30000th hand is reached.
      Posting results: daily on Google drive if played. Graph weekly on Sunday.
      Stake includes starting new tables and playing maximum 9 tables at once.
      Backers of this stake will have privilege for the next stake.

$500
      10% - $50
      25% - $125
      50% - $250

Transfers on PokerStars to ColorFlusher.

Numbers after 1. June 2013.

Graph after 1. June 2013.

Feedback thread

I'm more than willing to answer any questions.
      For Skype details, add me as a friend here.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Hi,

Do you have some more recent results to show? Could you e.g. show results for this year month for month? You have clearly beaten the game in the past, but it's not really a good indicator for where you're at right now.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Hi,

Do you have some more recent results to show? Could you e.g. show results for this year month for month? You have clearly beaten the game in the past, but it's not really a good indicator for where you're at right now.
      Thank you for a good question. The results shown are the most recent ones. Last time I played long sessions daily was July/August last year so I don't really have any monthly results to post for this year. I still believe I can get back on pace quickly since this isn't my first long break from poker. I know it won't be easy to get back on using hud and playing 9-tables well fast again, but I'm confident I'll make it. In case it won't happen in the first 30k hands, I have the make up. Playing on make up wouldn't be my first time as well. Of course I'm not hoping it to happen and most likely it won't :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      IMO playing PLO with 20BI (if I am correct $500 @ NL25 or even 50 BI) at micros will fail more often than it will succeed because of the variance involved and rake
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      IMO winning player succees more often than fails, no matter how small the bankroll is. And even math backs that up. Remember that running good or bad have the same probability, and an overall upswing has higher probability than a downswing.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      haha I will definitely take your word for it as you are much more experience than me at PLO ( I am a total fish at PLO :D )

All I know is that 50 BI swings or more are not unusual in PLO and therefore I would imagine the smaller the roll the more chance of going broke especially when adding to that the high rake at micro PLO.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Hi/Lo has lower variance than PLO, because flipping often has high chance of splitting thus making the swings smaller even if the ev remains the same. There's also rarely 9 tables PL25 at once so I need to mix them with PL10 every session so I think $500 as a starting roll is just fine. In the worst case scenario having make up in the stake is equivalent to bigger starting roll. If some of the backers wanted to leave on that case, I'd take their % of the stake myself to get the stake continued and make up filled. Bankroll is not the reason I'm looking for stake.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Sorry for hijacking the thread, but it doesn't matter how big the variance is. You said that 20BI BRM will fail more often than not, I said that is not true. If the probability for up- or downswing is the same and player EV is 0, then failing or not both have 50% probability. When player EV goes over 0, the probability of not failing goes over 50%.

So saying that small bankroll means automaticly going broke is false. When player wins, the bankroll gets bigger. $500 is just a starting bankroll. Of course if the player cashes out everything over $500, he will go broke at some point.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Sorry for hijacking the thread, but it doesn't matter how big the variance is. You said that 20BI BRM will fail more often than not, I said that is not true. If the probability for up- or downswing is the same and player EV is 0, then failing or not both have 50% probability. When player EV goes over 0, the probability of not failing goes over 50%.

So saying that small bankroll means automaticly going broke is false. When player wins, the bankroll gets bigger. $500 is just a starting bankroll. Of course if the player cashes out everything over $500, he will go broke at some point.
      same, sorry for hijacking the thread, and just want to say that I stand corrected.
    • leo23s
      leo23s
      Bronze
      10%
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by leo23s
      10%
      Thanks, reserved!
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      I'm still seeking for the stake. In the meantime, I bought a new computer and will start playing on my own today to get more recent results.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      10% for me as well, please.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      10% for me as well, please.
      Thanks, reserved!
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      25% - $125
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      25% - $125
      Thanks, reserved!

Currently total of 45% is sold. I'm up to buying 10-30% as well if it's needed to get the stake going. So we are over halfway there!
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Here's the results I've got so far this week on my own. Took some time to get used to playing again. 4-tabling with hud was so hard at the beginning :f_rolleyes: . Anyway, most of the hands are already 6-tabled and will hopefully get to 9-tabling before the stake!

25% left of the stake!
      Hope to get it started next week.

• Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Haven't staked anyone in forever. Pencil me in for the last 25%. I'll send you after you confirm i'm in.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Confirmed.

Full 100% of the stake is now sold. Please send me the funds on PokerStars: ColorFlusher.

$50 Leo23s
      $50 Harrier88
      $125 biogas
      $125 Skodljivec
      $150 me

Stake will begin when everyone has send me their amount. I'll keep you updated.