50$

• g0on3r
      g0on3r
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and did all the steps... But i didnt make a new account on fulltilt and enter code PS150. I just entered my old account because i was unaware that you needed to make a new one. Am I still going to get my 50$ ?
  • 8 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      you cant get 50$ if you already have an account on full tilt poker you will have to try on another client.
      Pokerstars or partypoker. or others
    • g0on3r
      g0on3r
      Bronze
      Well how the hell am I supposed to do that, you can't have multiple accounts and i already chose full tilt for my 50$....how do i change sites?

And full-tilts the only site i like out of all of those. I think its kind of stupid how you can't get the money if you already have an account. Can't you guys just fund my account anyway? Or is there anyway to make this work with my old account, i prefere to stay on full tilt
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey g0on3r,

no you can't use that account.
      If you want to get your money to another account at another site please contat the support.

Have you ever wondered why we are giving away 50$ for free in the first place?
      Maybe you should read the businessmodel. After that you'll understand why you can't get the money to an old account that was not created with one of our bonus codes.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • g0on3r
      g0on3r
      Bronze
      Yes I do know why your giving it away, you're probably have an agreement with these poker rooms that if someone signs up with the code PS150, that means that you sent them their, so your basically recruiting new poker players to these rooms.

I made a new account on full tilt poker ( Im Unreadable )and i was wondering if i could use that one instead of switching sites. I used the code PS150 in that account so i dont see why you cant do it with that account. I contacted support and i'm waiting for a reply.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Well the problem is that this is a multi account.
      So FTP will probably close the account

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • henrikmh
      henrikmh
      Basic
      EyeyEYy, im new at this site, firs off i want to say its very nice. Im reading the articles so i can nail the test. But i have one question! When i finish the test, will i then get the money to my poker acount right away, or is it some sort of security thing first?!

Regards
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey henrikmh,

After you pass the quiz, our security team will review your details to make sure that everything is correct and you are eligible for the free bankroll. Then we will go ahead on funding your poker account. This process should take between 24 - 48 hours.

Best,
      thunder
    • ersoncraigb
      ersoncraigb
      Basic
      I passed the quiz and did all the steps too haha