pokertracker4 zoom hud

• amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      Today i've noticed PokerTracker4 does not show the HUD stats for one particular player. Does anyone has an idea why is that so ?

I've checked for other players and did not find anything wrong, but for this player the stats are in the database and when seated at the same table HUD is shown for everyone except for him. ????
  • 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Does this happen in the PokerTracker4 replayer too? Or just at live tables?

Since I can't tell which site this might be for it's probably best to send us a couple original hand histories including that player so we can isolate the issue: https://support.pokertracker.com/support/ticket/6

Make sure to send originals, not anything exported by PokerTracker4. To access them click "File -> Open User Data Folder" in your PokerTracker4 and go into the "Processed" folder.

Also when sending the ticket include your PokerTracker4 version number (upper/left of the main PokerTracker4 window) and PostgreSQL version which you can find by clicking "Database -> Database Management" in PokerTracker4 and getting the number in the lower right.
    • amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      In the PokerTracker4 replayer everything is fine.

Also i've noticed that this happens for other players and all of them has one thing in common, all players that the hud does not work at live tables have special characters in their username.

I am currently playing on pokerstars and that's where i have noticed this issue, i don't know for the other poker rooms. As for the hand histories because i play zoom tables is it ok if i send you one session in which there are bunch of these players ?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I apologize, you did say in the title this was for Zoom/PokerStars.

Yes, sending one session hand history or a combination of individual hands in one file would be fine - you can use the support ticket link in my first reply. If you recall it would help to specifically mention in the ticket one or two of the names you're having the trouble with since we start out testing in the replayer where you say the problem doesn't occur meaning we may not immediately spot one.

Be sure to include your PokerTracker4 and PostgreSQL version numbers, the trouble might have something to do with either/both of those.