Is Iron Poker just the new name of Mansion?

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Hi all, I've been shown an Iron Poker banner (the free money offer) on the Pokerstrategy home page, done a bit of research and it turns out to be a skin on the iPoker network owned by Europartners, the company behind Titanbet and Mansion. Then I headed to Europartners' site and found Iron Poker but not Mansion on the list of the company's brands. So do I take it right that Iron Poker is the same skin as Mansion Poker, just rebranded? Or is it a totally new brand (Mansion's site is still operational). Thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      It stems from titanpoker actually
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Ah, I've looked up the German community and (unlike in the English, Spanish and Russian ones) Iron has a separate subforum there (that was created in early September) and the Titan and Mansion subforums are still there, so Iron is a new iPoker skin, with the reward system mirroring Titan's. I don't know why Europartners felt the need to create it, but it's of course not my business.

/thread
    • rompas
      rompas
      might just add , when they started it was only accepting customers from Germany, Canada ,, i have also seen the banners last few days so maybe thats changed but cant confirm that,,
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Their terms say that they accept customers from most countries:

You warrant and represent that:
      8.1 you are not a resident of Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Finland, France and its territories, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Libya, Macau, Montserrat, the Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Singapore, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, The Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom and/or The United States of America and its territories;
      The conjecture that Iron was set up as Titan's clone dealing with grey markets makes sense, though.

That said, Titan has never banned Russia (though it did ban Latvia and it was rather painful).