PT 3

• AP87
      Hi guys, how can i add 3bet percentage in a position statistic of my opponents? now i can only see PRF an CCPF but would like to have 3bet also.
      I am quite a noob for computer stuff so tnx for help in advance :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      I have moved you’re question to the PokerTracker board.
      This way the PT-supporter can help you out faster.

• PokerTracker
      You may want to have a look at this:

After you've added your 3-bet stat you can set it to show values for a specific position. In this case you'd want to click the stat then "Item Properties" in the upper right. Scroll down and set the "Position" property to the one you want. PokerTracker4 will then filter that stat value based on just that position. You may want to use the "Prefix/Suffix" boxes to identify in your HUD that that stat is for a specific position (to avoid thinking its an overall value when it isn't). Click "Apply" and "OK" to save any changes.

In addition, post-flop stats can make use of the "Has Position" property, to filter a stat value based on relative position.

You can quickly test many HUD changes like this by loading a hand in the PokerTracker4 replayer to make sure it's displaying how you'd like.