• delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      hello u best contact coral and get my account unblocked
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi delllindoe,

I have moved this over to the Coral Poker board for you.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but I'm afraid you will have to sort this out yourself. Have you contacted Coral's support yet? Did they tell you why your account has been blocked?
    • delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      there have said you told them fraudulent activity did yous say this to them
    • delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      hello0 hello
    • delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      there wont open my account till you contact them whyyou would say this to them isa disgrace all because i entered my username for a bankroll
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      So you say that they are specifically waiting for Pokerstrategy to contact them?

Can you please directly quote what exactly they told you?
    • delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      yes there are they have said that my account is fraudlent becauase you said so and until you contact them it will be closed my 2 babies are sat without heating as i cant acess my funds out of coral this is a disgrace a man with a defib in chest and 2 little babies freezing because you told them it was fraudlent and i will bne taking this to the press
    • delllindoe
      delllindoe
      Global
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      So you say that they are specifically waiting for Pokerstrategy to contact them?

Can you please directly quote what exactly they told you?
      pokerstrategy have advised us that your account is fraudlent
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I see. Unfortunately, I can't really help you with that. Will you please contact our customer support with a detailed explanation of your problem? That way, you might be able to speak to someone who can sort this out for you.

Just use the link I gave you and scroll down until you see "Open a new ticket". Please make sure to specify what account exactly you are referring to.