[NL SH] Progress the masterpiece ...

• LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Heyho guys,

sry for my bad English - i give my best and try it improve it :f_love:
      1 and a half year ago I stopped playing poker. I was @ nl 10 (No Limit Holdem -> BSS) . Cuz I cant do things for by 50% I quit it. Now I have more time to poker and like that kind of "hobby". I want to go on so ...

Here is my challenge list for the next 6 month:
      • Get back to the level I stopped and get better
      • Stay active in my "blog" to stay motivated
      • Improve my mental coolness and focusing
      • Read guides, other blogs, articles and some books
      • Learn to review my own sessions + analyse and post hands
      • Learn the ranges and the basic-equitys
      • Improve my bet-sizes
      • Improve my ability of explointing
      • Take it smart - but have fun as well :coolface:

Time-Management:
      I have around 37h (a week) to spend it to poker - I think its quite enough. So i will splitt this time in the following categories:
      • 10 x 1h Poker-Session (45 min = session ; 15 min break to stay focused)
      • 10 x 1h Analyse Hands (Cuz I think thats the best way to get better)
      • 5 x 1h Read new articles
      • 4 x 1h View some poker-videos
      • 4 x 1h Read other blogs, forum and other shit ...
      • 4 x 1h Learn ranges and equitys to get a better feeling for desicitions

If i think I have to change my time-management to get better results: I will do it immediatly.

So lets fish !!! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
  • 24 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi LoBrue

Welcome and your English is very good!

Great start to your blog. Something you might find interesting is the bank roll challenge 'Get rich or die tryin'

Good luck at the tables and I look forward to reading more about your progress.

Regards

Matt
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Hi Matt,

thx buddy :) - i will check out the link in detail tomorrow!
      Now I need to get some sleep :P

Here my activation-plan for the first week:

The first weeks i will play just 7 poker-sessions to concentrate to read and analyse more.
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoBrue
      Heyho guys,
      1 and a half years ago I stopped playing poker (NL -> BSS) and the last month I played I tried to check out whether Fullring or 6-max is the best type of NoLimit for me. Now i am back infected with poker and i am not sure about how I should go on now :thinking:

I know the basic-differences and playstyles ... but maybe you can tell me your thoughts and how you would handle the decision :f_love:

Fullring or 6-max - Btw: I want to treat this decition for a long term :) How easy it would be to change the variant after 2 years in a highter limit?
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      So i got some answers and did a decision:

Fullring vs Shorthanded/6-Max
      I played around 1 year Fullring and after this 1 month Shorthanded and now after restarting playing poker I need to decide how to go on.

• SH is a "Action-heavier game" because a lower number of player. I have to play more cards. And this makes the game more agressive.
      • So result of the first point is that I would have to play less tables as I can manage in FR!
      • The SH-preflop is not that easy as it is @ FR. The image is a crucial factor and I need to decide harder decisions. One more reason to play less tables!
      • @ SH I have to play weaker cards and with more agression cause I cant wait that long as i can do @ FR.
      • Post-Flop: Trying to assess my opponent's range will be harder cause they play more hands as well.
      • @ SH I have to spend more time and attention by studing my opponents!
      • @ SH my opponents will call more of my C-Bets. So I should think twice about c-betting.
      • @ SH it is easier to go to the showdown so I have to protect hands more like 2Pair cause they will play more draws to the end.
      • SH Variance > FR Variance , so my bankroll management should be safer as @ FR
      • Weak players especially love the 6-max game, cause there is more action so I can find more SH Tables I cant find more tables compared to FR.

My points about myself:
      • I like to play less tables and think I can learn more by trying to "detailing" the opponents. 4 tables are enough for me!
      • My experience and past make me thinking that I have less trouble by avoid tilting.
      • I like to play live @ home with some friends and we are around 5 to 6.
      • My feeling about motivation and fun is more @ SH.

So I think i will go SH for some thousand of hands and if there is nothing that will stop me there I will go on and stay @ SH.

Starting the first sessions
      After that time of my poker-break i really have to get back the feeling of many things. I unlearned many things. As I stopped playing poker I was @ nl10 but I will restart this on nl2. There is nothing that would be right by trying to go on @ the level i stopped. So I will play with that basement-points:
      • No Limit -> 6-Max -> NL2
      • A session includes: 45 min session + 15 min break + 30 min postwork and hand-/sessionanalysing
      • A least 1 hand posted in the forum
      • One coffee/tea/... :D
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi LoBrue,

Great start to your blog. Really like your weekly plan.

I have been told a good balance with playing + learning is 80/20. 80% play 20% learning.
      For me this is my first time playing seriously and I only know FR. I find I am comfortable with FR due to the pace and range.

Are you using a HUD? like Holdem Manager 2. Helps making decisions easier and cuts down on your note taking plus lots of great features like hand analysis, leak buster. There is also a 30 day free trial.

How do you find playing at the weekends in comparison to the weekdays? I tend to stay away at the moment from playing weekends as more recreational players (fish) cause a higher swing rate in my experience and made a massive dent in my BR.

I really look forward to seeing how you get on with 6-max and it looks like you have the right focus and a solid plan to make it work. I wish you luck on the tables.

My regards

Matt
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Hey monkey :f_love:

I am using PokerTracker4 ... this is the HUD i want to use, but the start is hard cuz I really have such a small size of hands that the most stats are unusable. This is the HUD i when i stopped playing poker. I was really satisfied with it, so I think I will just go on with that one :f_p: :

I really have to work out the stats -> cuz i lost the feeling about good and bad stats and how to adapt with.

I played my first session today cause i had the time after i did the main stuff that is in my master-chief-first-week-plan :D
      I am really happy about my first one:

I mean yeah it is just 535 hands and just nl2 and @ this limit every secound opponent really wants to give your his money :D but ... i need to work out many things. I check it out @ the first session. I really have to get it part by part cause i unlearn really much things.
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      If you play (in my thoughts) a kind of "mutch" and stop playing and restart it after a (in my thoughts) long time, you notice (in my thoughts) like thousand of things you have to relearn after unlearn it. I really tried to checkt out to beginn and where to start and after a walk with my dogs i decide to start with the basement of all:

THE PREFLOP-GAME :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

The basement of the preflop is the range I play and i think i should be sure about (by 110%) what range I play Preflop. Sure I have to adapt anytime I can do this, but @ the start there are so many opponent without a sample-size that let me adapt them: So I should basic-ranges vs that player:

MP1 (11,16%):

MP2 (16,44%):

CO (25,49%):

BU (35,44%):

SB (27,00%):

This are my ranges I could check out for myself. What do you think about them? To loose? To tight? I play (a bit) more hands as the PS.com-Standard-SH-Openraise-Chart. But I think the PS.com-Standard-Chart is just made for really new player to let them make that less mistakes as possible in any view. Thats the reason why the PS.com-Chart is more tight as my-one. :f_p:
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      @monkey's question about : playing weekends vs weekdays:

sry buddy I forgot to answer :D mhm i have to confess that I never really made myself thought about topics like this. I have to work around 9h a day @ weekdays. So I am not sure about my ability to playing exclude IN the week. I think i wouldnt have enough time to do this. I also think that my limit is to low to act like this. :D

But anyway what are your thoughts about the fish-rate. My feeling tells me that weekends has to have a least the same fish-rate. And cause I play @ "normal" tables i can pick out the tables with the most fish-opponents. But follow the feeling about the thought about the hight swing rate caused by more recreational player. :f_thumbsup:

Maybe you have enough hands recorded and can analyse this with your PT4/HM2 :f_cool:

#Hand 1

PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

eshlink (UTG): 206.5 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      Andrei448 (MP): 208 BB (VPIP: 40.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      Patjeto (CO): 100.5 BB (VPIP: 10.00, PFR: 10.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      Deloris36 (BTN): 167.5 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 20.00, 3Bet Preflop: 16.67, Hands: 20)
      JTheElfMan (SB): 103.5 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 33.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      Hero (BB): 101.5 BB

JTheElfMan posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:club: T:spade:

eshlink raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, Deloris36 calls 4 BB, fold, Hero calls 3 BB

Flop: (12.5 BB, 3 players) K:club: Q:spade: K:diamond:
      Hero checks, eshlink checks, Deloris36 checks

Turn: (12.5 BB, 3 players) 9:diamond:
      Hero bets 9 BB, eshlink raises to 18 BB, Deloris36 calls 18 BB, Hero raises to 61.5 BB, eshlink raises to 202.5 BB and is all-in, fold, Hero calls 36 BB and is all-in

River: (225.5 BB, 2 players) T:heart:

eshlink wins 217.5 BB
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      # Hand 2

nagaev43 (UTG): 100 BB (VPIP: 10.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      jojep (MP): 105.5 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 10.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 31)
      Hero (CO): 100 BB
      zeno1994 (BTN): 86.5 BB (VPIP: 100.00, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 4)
      werqq1 (SB): 126.5 BB (VPIP: 23.33, PFR: 23.33, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 30)
      mr.dhruv (BB): 27.5 BB (VPIP: 37.93, PFR: 13.79, 3Bet Preflop: 8.33, Hands: 30)

werqq1 posts SB 0.5 BB, mr.dhruv posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:club: T:spade:

nagaev43 raises to 3 BB, jojep calls 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, fold, fold, mr.dhruv calls 2 BB

Flop: (12.5 BB, 4 players) 4:diamond: T:club: 6:spade:
      mr.dhruv checks, nagaev43 checks, jojep checks, Hero bets 9 BB, fold, fold, jojep calls 9 BB

Turn: (30.5 BB, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      jojep checks, Hero bets 16 BB, jojep raises to 53.5 BB, fold

jojep wins 60.5 BB

Analyse the hand
      PreFlop: I "just" call because I am in position and can act very well postflop.
      Flop: With that 3 Opponents sb easy could have hit a set - cause of this I decide to bet after everyone of them checkt. But i am not sure about it. Mainly if they all didnt hit - i can win the pot right now by betting. And If i am still ahead right know i really have to protect my TP vs 3 PreFlop-Caller! How you think about the Flop-plays?
      Turn: I estimate his range like this:

What u think about that range i estimate?
      So cause of this I think I should play next time like this the Flop: C-Bet/Fold
      And @ the Turn just: Check/Fold.

What you think about my "improved" and last statement ? :)
      Thx boyz :f_love: :f_love:
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Week 1
      Here is my schedule for my first week. It is not that less but lets see how I will run this. :D

Monday (5h):
      • 2x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • Betsizing
      • Color-Setup for opponents

Tuesday (5h):
      • 2x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • Stats and adaption

Wednesday (5h):
      • 2x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • C-Betting

Thursday (5h):
      • 2x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • Donk-bets

Friday (8h):
      • 4x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • Range vs Range - Estimating Equity

Saturday (8h):
      • 4x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • 1 Chapter in "The mental game of poker"
      • PreFlop: 3-Bet, 4-Bet and Shove

Sunday (12h):
      • 6x Sessions
      • Hand-/Sessionreview
      • Foldequity
      • How to write fast and short opponent-informations
      • 1 Chapter in "The mental game of poker"
      • Review of the week
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Bankroll-Management

:heart: NL2: Start with 14 $ - move up @ 125 $ (25 buyins for nl5)
      :heart: NL5: Move up @ 300$ (30 buyins for nl10)
      :heart: NL10: Move up @ 875 $ (35 buyins for nl25)
      :heart: NL25: Move up @ 2000 $ (40 buyins for nl50)
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi LoBrue,

Your first weeks schedule looks good and as for the hand you were spot on! Correct read and putting villian on a correct range vs position.
      One point you have missed out. With all you learning and playing how much time have you allocated for rest and relaxation??
      One of the greatest tilt makers is burning out. I recalled you work as well so balancing your time can be tricky.

Really good plan of action and I look forward to seeing your results. I believe this time around you will make your goals! :f_drink:

My regards

Matt
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Yeah I have some times to chill out and go out with some friends & co. But you are right. The chill-out-time is keeped small :D ... I will test that week and keep it in mind to note the chill-out-time in my next schedule for week to :f_drink:

Here the graph of my start:
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      # Hand 3

Hero (MP): 100 BB
      ausken (CO): 133 BB (VPIP: 40.00, PFR: 20.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      ainy77777 (BTN): 78 BB (VPIP: 100.00, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)
      Spyder753 (SB): 100 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)
      hamer777 (BB): 100 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 26.32, 3Bet Preflop: 5.00, Hands: 58)
      Who am I(RR) (UTG): 137 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)

Spyder753 posts SB 0.5 BB, hamer777 posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:diamond: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, ainy77777 calls 3 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (7.5 BB, 2 players) A:heart: 3:spade: 4:club:
      Hero bets 4.5 BB, ainy77777 raises to 9 BB, Hero calls 4.5 BB

Turn: (25.5 BB, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero checks, ainy77777 checks

River: (25.5 BB, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero bets 13 BB, ainy77777 raises to 66 BB and is all-in, fold

ainy77777 wins 49.5 BB

# Hand 4
      PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players

rustik54 (BTN): 28 BB (VPIP: 44.44, PFR: 11.11, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      KubinecAA (SB): 137 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 11.11, Hands: 24)
      Artem78656 (BB): 55.5 BB (VPIP: 9.09, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 11)
      1357915700 (UTG): 159 BB (VPIP: 58.33, PFR: 13.89, 3Bet Preflop: 16.67, Hands: 37)
      Hero (CO): 170 BB

KubinecAA posts SB 0.5 BB, Artem78656 posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, rustik54 calls 3 BB, KubinecAA calls 2.5 BB, fold

Flop: (10 BB, 3 players) 7:diamond: 7:club: 5:club:
      KubinecAA bets 6 BB, Hero raises to 17.5 BB, fold, KubinecAA calls 11.5 BB

Turn: (45 BB, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      KubinecAA checks, Hero checks

River: (45 BB, 2 players) K:spade:
      KubinecAA bets 25 BB, Hero calls 25 BB

KubinecAA wins 91.5 BB
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Color-Setup for opponents

• LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      Betsizing
      This will workout all around bet-sizes to improve my ability of estimate the correct size by betting :f_thumbsup:

Reasons why we bet:
      :heart: Bet for value
      :heart: Bet as a bluff
      :heart: Bet to protect your hand and give the enemy bad conditions to call

I really have to a clear and solid rason for betting! Otherway its not usefull!

If I bet bigger -> the range of the opponents will get smaller and stronger.
      If I bet smaller -> more hands will follow me and will call. So I will play vs weaker hands as well.

When I bluff I want to ideally bet small as possible in order to get the job done.
      When I bet for value I want to ideally bet so big as possible to get the weaker hands to the river.

VS a fish I can bet more exploitabley because he is not able to get how I play.
      VS a reg I do not want to play super unbalanced that he can read me well.

Openraising:
      EP = 4BB / 3BB / 3BB
      MP = 3BB / 3BB / 3BB
      LP = 3BB / 3BB / 2.5BB

I do not like the first one (4/3/3) cause I like to be for flexible @ postflop. And with really good hands in the early positions, the people rather 3-bet me with less that strong hands and I am ahead with my better hands - cause i play the strongest range for sure in the early positionings.

But generel for sure I have to adapt my betsizes as well. I am BU and I have a strong hand and SB and/or BB are fish and just call to mutch. I can go for 3,5 to 4 BB @ the openraise. :s_rolleyes:
      If the table is full of opponents with a really high 3-bet value and I have a hand they I will give up, if they will 3-bet me -> i can bet a little bet lower. :s_evil:

3Bet-Sizing:
      On the low limits I really can make a good BB-winrate by 3-Betting. 3-Bettings are really important to size correcty cause no matter what the enemy will do (but fold) -> I am in a tough spot.

(all of them in green, have to work less than 70 %)

If I 3-bet for value I do not want to go so large that he always will fold this. So I should bet like 2.75 x of his OR. Otherway I want that mutch money that I can get from him. So vs a fish I can go for a larger value, cause he will not get it anyway. If I 3-bet vs a nit with a bluff, cause he is folding to mutch, i can bet with a small size cause I have to fold if he 4-bets me. If I play vs a good reg - i really have to 3-bet the same size vs him, cause i do not want that he read my cards in my bet-size.

So in any bet (OR, 3-Bet, ...) I should manage my bet-size like this:
      VS a fish -> exploitable and just for my goal
      VS a good reg -> unexploitable

Back to the 3-Bets I will bet this 3 sizes, depending on the opponent, my bet-reason and my position:
      :heart: 2,5x OR
      :heart: 3x OR
      :heart: 3,5x OR

If i am out of position I bet the size + 1 BB more cause it increase my foldequity and villian will fold more and I will have less trouble postflop -> out of position. AND if i would have to bet 0,18 $ and I want to make him fold -> I will round up to 0,20$. Cause it looks greater. If I would have to bet 0,20$ and I really want him to call me -> I bett 0,19$ cause it looks smaller. Everyone knows that principle ... you can see it in every grocery-store :)

4-Bet-sizes:
      My 4-Bet-sizes shoud be around 20BB to 24BB - generall. If I 4-bet I should be able to shove. Otherwise I am in a really sick postflop and can missplay it hardly.
      But sometimes - related to the opponent a bluff 4-bet is a good move as well. I will do it like i size my 3-Bet vs the different opponents, my different reasons to 4-Bet and my possition. If I bluff-4bet with a smaller bet-size like 20BB I doesnt have to work that mutch as if I would do it with 25 BB!
      So -> 20 to 25 BB = my 4-Bet :appl:

C-Betting-Size:

It is really easy to figure out where the break-evenpoint is:

(The yellow marked lines I use in my pokersoftware.)

I have to remeber that i only can bluff with +EV if there is a player that KNOWS HOW TO FOLD!!!!!
      Bluff-C-Betting vs a postflop-callingstation doesnt work anyway for sure :D .
      Back to the sizing: If there is a player is going to fold to my bet regardless of size -> i should bluff smaller.
      If there is a player is going to fold not even 1 time and i want to value-bet -> I should bet bigger.
      Against a good reg i should bet anytime the same sizes to avoid getting readed to easy.

VS them i will use the Standard of 65% C-Betting size.

Turn/River-Bets:

I read that I have to get 1/3 of their stack in before the river if i value bet. I mean this is just a rule vs a generel player that I can not adapte to but If I i have around 33% of my stack commited to the pot and my opponent has as well there will be (if we both has the sames stacksize) same money in the pot as we have left. So maybe I am able to get them all in. MHm I think I should focus on value betting and less on that kind of rule.

So If want to get them completly and i could do it like this (for example):
      Preflop: 3BB (Blinds) + 3BB Raise + my 9BB 3-Bet + 6BB Call of villian = 18 to 21 BB (depanding on our position)
      Flop: I could bet 65% of 20 BB = 13 BB -> + his call = 20 + 13 + 13BB = 46BB
      Turn: I could bet 50% of 46BB = 23BB -> + his call = 46 + 23 + 23BB = 92BB
      River: I could bet 50%% of 92BB = 46 -> so he has to call 46BB and has 55BB left so he hast to shove.

At this point I will go out for a nice round with my 2 dogs. I really have to finish this cause I am not done with that bet-size-workout. There is a lot more to think about. But today I will stop now and enjoy the fresh air and after this my bed :coolface:
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
      # Hand 4

UTG: 123 BB (VPIP: 26.09, PFR: 13.04, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 26)
      MP: 49 BB
      Hero (CO): 100 BB
      BTN: 113.5 BB (VPIP: 30.77, PFR: 15.38, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 13)
      SB: 101.5 BB (VPIP: 18.18, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 13)
      BB: 115 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 40.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:spade: J:diamond:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 3 BB

Flop: (9.5 BB, 2 players) 3:club: Q:club: 8:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 5.5 BB, UTG raises to 11 BB, Hero calls 5.5 BB

Turn: (31.5 BB, 2 players) A:heart:
      UTG bets 15 BB, fold

UTG wins 30.5 BB

How you would play the Flop?

# Hand 5

Hero (MP): 100 BB
      CO: 141 BB (VPIP: 20.51, PFR: 15.38, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 39)
      BTN: 59 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 8.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 12)
      SB: 74 BB (VPIP: 90.91, PFR: 18.18, 3Bet Preflop: 12.50, Hands: 11)
      BB: 93 BB (VPIP: 27.27, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 25.00, Hands: 11)
      UTG: 161 BB (VPIP: 41.67, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 12)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:club: T:spade:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, SB calls 2.5 BB, fold

Flop: (10 BB, 3 players) 5:heart: T:diamond: K:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets 6 BB, BTN calls 6 BB, fold

Turn: (22 BB, 2 players) K:club:
      Hero bets 10.5 BB, BTN raises to 21 BB, Hero raises to 91 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero wins 62 BB
    • LoBrue
      LoBrue
      Bronze
    • darhem
      darhem
      Bronze
      hand 5#
      I would only call the villains turn raise and bet for value river. your reraise screams that you have the nuts on the turn.