This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from Finland

• ulikiluu
      ulikiluu
      Bronze
      Hello from Finland!

I've played some play money games and freerolls through the years, but finally decided to deposit some money at the beginning of this year. I deposited $50 to UltimateBet and lost them quite fast. Few months later my friend introduced me here to PokerStrategy.com and I got my free $50 bankroll at Pokerstars and started learning to play better.

It's been couple months now since I joined here and I'm happy to say the strategies have been really helpful. At first I struggled a bit playing fixed limit, but it wasn't for me and I changed to NL SSS. Now I'm doing well and have managed to get to $250. I'd like to change to NL SH BSS, but I'll need to get some more BR before that, because I don't want to play micro limits with it.

Thanks,
      ulikiluu
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ulikiluu & welcome. Good to see you posting.

Sounds to me that you are already very disciplined in your BRM and doing well at SSS. Keep it going my friend.

I think your right to not rush upwards too quick, some people have experienced quite a downswing when first stepping up a level and you don't want to waste your existing gains & have to drop back down again. I'm sure you will however reach a comfortable level soon with the discipline that you are showing.

Wishing you every success, good luck buddy.

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey ulikiluu and welcome!

We have a flourishing Finnish community (http://fi.pokerstrategy.com/news/) and a lot of great players come from there :)

Good to see you have been doing well and I hope you continue to do so!

Best of luck and regards,
      SoyCD