Challenge Accepted! From $50 to infinite $

• thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Hello Pokergenuises,

I would like to share my challenge that I've accepted last week. There are actually 2 challenges, the Vonki bankroll management course and the NL starter course by LemOn36. (Thanks to both of you ;-) )

The reason I started this challenge is that I was to much free wheeling with my starthand ranges. Now do I follow the starter course preflop ranges and the results are finally in the green :-D .

Here below the graph of my all time results.

And the results since I started the challenge.

I will update my results here in this thread and hope you motivate me to get better and improve my results. My goal is to get to higher stakes when I reach the minimal bankroll to move up.

P.S. I didn't play the amount of hands I would play.

Regards,
      Jason
  • 5 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Yey, a shoutout! :f_love:

Looks like you're doing well! Any updates for us?? :)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      GL.

What games are you playing?
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      It went very well indeed in the first sessions, but I went through some hard times as well. Although I'm still in the profit :f_biggrin: . I did also a session by PKR but isn't tracked bij Poker Copilot, the profit was $23,87 in 1264 hands (extremely soft players there :f_p: ). All session where played on NL2 on different pokersites. The total plus on my bankroll is $39,13 and makes a total of $89,13.

@JCSeerup: I play 6 max cash tables and zoom/snap.

P.S. I won an iPhone 6 on 888poker in the IGoodies tournament! First win in a long time!

Thanks for your support and I will update this thread soon!
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      whaaaat you won an iphone 6??? sick!!!! :f_biggrin: congrats! and well done at the tables as well! :)
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      It's time to update my performance of the last week and I have almost doubled my BR!! I've played around 1500 hands (not the amount I wanted) with a profit $5,76 and that makes a total of $94,89.

I hope to play around the 3000/5000 hands per week.

Small note: There is a small difference in graphs because I had to remove the results from 888Poker. The reason is that the data was not correctly loaded in Poker Copilot.