This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Challenge Accepted! From $50 to infinite $

• thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Hello Pokergenuises,

I would like to share my challenge that I've accepted last week. There are actually 2 challenges, the Vonki bankroll management course and the NL starter course by LemOn36. (Thanks to both of you ;-) )

The reason I started this challenge is that I was to much free wheeling with my starthand ranges. Now do I follow the starter course preflop ranges and the results are finally in the green :-D .

Here below the graph of my all time results.

And the results since I started the challenge.

I will update my results here in this thread and hope you motivate me to get better and improve my results. My goal is to get to higher stakes when I reach the minimal bankroll to move up.

P.S. I didn't play the amount of hands I would play.

Regards,
      Jason
  • 5 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Yey, a shoutout! :f_love:

Looks like you're doing well! Any updates for us?? :)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      GL.

What games are you playing?
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      It went very well indeed in the first sessions, but I went through some hard times as well. Although I'm still in the profit :f_biggrin: . I did also a session by PKR but isn't tracked bij Poker Copilot, the profit was $23,87 in 1264 hands (extremely soft players there :f_p: ). All session where played on NL2 on different pokersites. The total plus on my bankroll is $39,13 and makes a total of $89,13.

@JCSeerup: I play 6 max cash tables and zoom/snap.

P.S. I won an iPhone 6 on 888poker in the IGoodies tournament! First win in a long time!

Thanks for your support and I will update this thread soon!
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      whaaaat you won an iphone 6??? sick!!!! :f_biggrin: congrats! and well done at the tables as well! :)
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      It's time to update my performance of the last week and I have almost doubled my BR!! I've played around 1500 hands (not the amount I wanted) with a profit $5,76 and that makes a total of $94,89.

I hope to play around the 3000/5000 hands per week.

Small note: There is a small difference in graphs because I had to remove the results from 888Poker. The reason is that the data was not correctly loaded in Poker Copilot.