This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Malta anyone?

• 13 replies
    • SlannesH
      SlannesH
      Black
      Where are you originally from and is poker the reason you move to Malta? ;)

Regards
    • Gulliver1985
      Gulliver1985
      Bronze
      I'm from Germany and Poker is the main reason :P

We are now a group of 6-7 people and will start in january. This is the original german thread: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=516425&threadview=0&hilight=Malta&hilightuser=0&page=1
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Moved to International Meeting Place.
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Galador82
      Galador82
      Silver
      Just stumbled across this post now - I'm Maltese living in Malta if you need any contacts let me know :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I also lived there for 5 years so up for any questions, just shout :)
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I'm also Maltese living in Malta
    • EmilDahlman
      EmilDahlman
      Bronze
      :evil:
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmilDahlman
      I was there couple years ago. I was 14, without cellphone or knowing the language, i walked away from my mom in that long wide street with all the tourists and what not, then i walked of and got lost from Valletta to some industry part of the country, i walked for hours across all these creepy fabrics, went through strange ghettos and streets wich had this extremly trippy wierd feeling to it... I went into some car fabric and was about to pass out becouse i was so thirsty and there was some creepy old men just sitting in a room there and didn't understand shit but atlast i got some water. Then i kept walking pass these wierd gardens who looked strange and i remember stealing some grapes from a tree becouse i hadnt eaten in hours. So then i saw the ocean, and realized my hotel was on the other side of this shore stacked with containers and machines, so i somehow managed to walk around the whole freaking island. So i tried to walk pass all these abandonded architechture things wich seemed to be leftover from before christ. Then i found a bridge but it was no cars there and I was so paranoid by this time that I didn't go there. Instead I went through some small town wich had this same feeling to it wich I've mentioned before... I found some stores wich sold drinks, but i didn't have any monies so i stole some fruit from one of those stands on the street and drank the juice from them. After many more hours of walking through parks and crazy places I finally made it back to Valletta. Craziest story of my life.

I mean Malta is nice when you're in the town and chilling at McDonalds or something but man, don't get lost in that jungle, i was so tripped out and scared for my life, it was like a LSD trip....
      nice story!!! :heart:
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      I went on holiday there many years ago, the highlight was going to Popeye's village... and the weather was very hot with nice beaches if I remember correctly.
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      I was there couple years ago. I was 14, without cellphone or knowing the language, i walked away from my mom in that long wide street with all the tourists and what not, then i walked of and got lost from Valletta to some industry part of the country, i walked for hours across all these creepy fabrics, went through strange ghettos and streets wich had this extremly trippy wierd feeling to it... I went into some car fabric and was about to pass out becouse i was so thirsty and there was some creepy old men just sitting in a room there and didn't understand shit but atlast i got some water. Then i kept walking pass these wierd gardens who looked strange and i remember stealing some grapes from a tree becouse i hadnt eaten in hours. So then i saw the ocean, and realized my hotel was on the other side of this shore stacked with containers and machines, so i somehow managed to walk around the whole freaking island. So i tried to walk pass all these abandonded architechture things wich seemed to be leftover from before christ. Then i found a bridge but it was no cars there and I was so paranoid by this time that I didn't go there. Instead I went through some small town wich had this same feeling to it wich I've mentioned before... I found some stores wich sold drinks, but i didn't have any monies so i stole some fruit from one of those stands on the street and drank the juice from them. After many more hours of walking through parks and crazy places I finally made it back to Valletta. Craziest story of my life.

I mean Malta is nice when you're in the town and chilling at McDonalds or something but man, don't get lost in that jungle, i was so tripped out and scared for my life, it was like a LSD trip....

So a couple of years ago you were 14. Therefore now you are 16. Why are you playing poker? You're breaking the law. Does your mum know?
    • beachbum29
      beachbum29
      Gold
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar

yeah, and when you're on lsd, anything will seem like an lsd trip..
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      I would actually like to check Malta out, apart from that LSD trip....