Malta anyone?

• 13 replies
    • SlannesH
      SlannesH
      Black
      Where are you originally from and is poker the reason you move to Malta? ;)

Regards
    • Gulliver1985
      Gulliver1985
      Bronze
      I'm from Germany and Poker is the main reason :P

We are now a group of 6-7 people and will start in january. This is the original german thread: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=516425&threadview=0&hilight=Malta&hilightuser=0&page=1
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Moved to International Meeting Place.
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Galador82
      Galador82
      Silver
      Just stumbled across this post now - I'm Maltese living in Malta if you need any contacts let me know :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I also lived there for 5 years so up for any questions, just shout :)
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I'm also Maltese living in Malta
    • EmilDahlman
      EmilDahlman
      Bronze
      :evil:
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmilDahlman
      I was there couple years ago. I was 14, without cellphone or knowing the language, i walked away from my mom in that long wide street with all the tourists and what not, then i walked of and got lost from Valletta to some industry part of the country, i walked for hours across all these creepy fabrics, went through strange ghettos and streets wich had this extremly trippy wierd feeling to it... I went into some car fabric and was about to pass out becouse i was so thirsty and there was some creepy old men just sitting in a room there and didn't understand shit but atlast i got some water. Then i kept walking pass these wierd gardens who looked strange and i remember stealing some grapes from a tree becouse i hadnt eaten in hours. So then i saw the ocean, and realized my hotel was on the other side of this shore stacked with containers and machines, so i somehow managed to walk around the whole freaking island. So i tried to walk pass all these abandonded architechture things wich seemed to be leftover from before christ. Then i found a bridge but it was no cars there and I was so paranoid by this time that I didn't go there. Instead I went through some small town wich had this same feeling to it wich I've mentioned before... I found some stores wich sold drinks, but i didn't have any monies so i stole some fruit from one of those stands on the street and drank the juice from them. After many more hours of walking through parks and crazy places I finally made it back to Valletta. Craziest story of my life.

I mean Malta is nice when you're in the town and chilling at McDonalds or something but man, don't get lost in that jungle, i was so tripped out and scared for my life, it was like a LSD trip....
      nice story!!! :heart:
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      I went on holiday there many years ago, the highlight was going to Popeye's village... and the weather was very hot with nice beaches if I remember correctly.
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      I was there couple years ago. I was 14, without cellphone or knowing the language, i walked away from my mom in that long wide street with all the tourists and what not, then i walked of and got lost from Valletta to some industry part of the country, i walked for hours across all these creepy fabrics, went through strange ghettos and streets wich had this extremly trippy wierd feeling to it... I went into some car fabric and was about to pass out becouse i was so thirsty and there was some creepy old men just sitting in a room there and didn't understand shit but atlast i got some water. Then i kept walking pass these wierd gardens who looked strange and i remember stealing some grapes from a tree becouse i hadnt eaten in hours. So then i saw the ocean, and realized my hotel was on the other side of this shore stacked with containers and machines, so i somehow managed to walk around the whole freaking island. So i tried to walk pass all these abandonded architechture things wich seemed to be leftover from before christ. Then i found a bridge but it was no cars there and I was so paranoid by this time that I didn't go there. Instead I went through some small town wich had this same feeling to it wich I've mentioned before... I found some stores wich sold drinks, but i didn't have any monies so i stole some fruit from one of those stands on the street and drank the juice from them. After many more hours of walking through parks and crazy places I finally made it back to Valletta. Craziest story of my life.

I mean Malta is nice when you're in the town and chilling at McDonalds or something but man, don't get lost in that jungle, i was so tripped out and scared for my life, it was like a LSD trip....

So a couple of years ago you were 14. Therefore now you are 16. Why are you playing poker? You're breaking the law. Does your mum know?
    • beachbum29
      beachbum29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar

yeah, and when you're on lsd, anything will seem like an lsd trip..
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      I would actually like to check Malta out, apart from that LSD trip....