My first purchase with my winnings

• AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Just wanted to share with you I finally could buy something off my winnings! I'm a hardcore Mac user (I think Macs are the best), but for a poker player using Macs is definitely a disadvantage... no tracking software and very few rooms available. Against my deepest will, today I bought a Windows computer, thanks to several fish I've found the last couple of months, ha ha. It has been a responsible cashout, leaving me with around 70 buy-ins for the sng level I have mostly developed my bankroll at. I hope that now I can use a good software to help me even more.
  • 5 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Nothing like buying pc when there is parallels and vmware.
      Also who didn't see mac asshatery coming right after "I'm a hardcore Mac user" ? :D
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Well, my Mac isn't intel, so it won't run Parallels nor Fusion and Virtual PC is too damn slow. And getting a new Mac would bust my entire bankroll (at least twice...). But eventually I will...
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      what software accept Mac. I was willing to invest on mac but I'm scared I cannot use it much on the game I love!
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Well, my Mac is 4 yrs old, so I have only been able to play Mac native in Stars, Tilt and Pitbull Poker. And there is no tracking software available.

But the good news is that all new Macs can run Windows. I recommend VMWare Fusion, around $79, plus the Windows OS if you don't own one already. I absolutely love Macs, just didn't have the budget for one at the moment. They are just way better computers...

I am right now kicking myself for buying a pc... ARGGHHH!!
    • 13BlackCats
      13BlackCats
      Bronze
      a new tracking software for mac called 'Poker Copilot' is out...
      looks pretty neat,
      free (15 days?) trial,
      the creator works hard on it and has a blog where he answers comments, announces updates...
      imo much better than 'Mac Poker Pro'