Full Tilt - AutoRebuy?

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry if already asked before, couldn't see from a very brief search.

I have been playing NL10 SSS(FR) for 2 months now and struggling a little, just about breaking even (prior to rakeback, bonuses etc).

I know that a large part of this is the higher rake on NL10/Full Tilt, but the last few days I have put the AutoRebuy feature on (buying in at $2 & it tops up to $2 each time if down).

The theory is that when I do collect a hand I will be going in with $2 each time as opposed to $1.85, $1.70 etc.
      I am sticking to the other SSS factors and leaving at $2.50+ etc.

It certaintly seems to be working a treat for me at the moment, my wins are now slightly higher than losses, a big improvement.

Anyone have any views/recommendations on this. Are there any downsides to playing this way that I have to be careful about, apart from the obvious one of discipline/keeping an eye on total spend etc.

Thanks in advance,

Bart

p.s. I'm multitabling 6x.
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Thx man for telling there is also autorebuy at FTP :D I didnt know it was here to. I use it at Stars and well if much better than manual all the time. I like to play with 20BB all the time also strategy recommends rebuying.
    • dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      I'm also using this feature. So I'm always playing with 20 - 25 BBs. But don't forget to turn it off when you start tilting :D .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzejkej
      I'm also using this feature. So I'm always playing with 20 - 25 BBs. But don't forget to turn it off when you start tilting :D .
      start tilting, imao, when do i ever stop :D

No, seriously, thanks dzejkej, yeah being extra careful and blinding out when/if things start to go wrong.

Just completed another 2 hour session tonight and same result, big improvement.

Also added benefit of feeling fresher mentally at the end of a session without having to constantly watch & update your stacks. It's enough to check on number of sitouts/watch for player traits etc without hassle of stack size as well.

Bart
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Although I don't play SSS myself I know having 2.00$ is not optimal at the table.

It gives you situations which are more difficult to play SSS wise then having a bit less at the table.

Optimal amount is 1.85 or so I think
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      fulltilt autorebuy is diferent than stars, on stars I think the autorebuy it's great for SSS , on fulltilt I don't like that autotopup when playing SSS.