This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full Tilt - AutoRebuy?

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry if already asked before, couldn't see from a very brief search.

I have been playing NL10 SSS(FR) for 2 months now and struggling a little, just about breaking even (prior to rakeback, bonuses etc).

I know that a large part of this is the higher rake on NL10/Full Tilt, but the last few days I have put the AutoRebuy feature on (buying in at $2 & it tops up to $2 each time if down).

The theory is that when I do collect a hand I will be going in with $2 each time as opposed to $1.85, $1.70 etc.
      I am sticking to the other SSS factors and leaving at $2.50+ etc.

It certaintly seems to be working a treat for me at the moment, my wins are now slightly higher than losses, a big improvement.

Anyone have any views/recommendations on this. Are there any downsides to playing this way that I have to be careful about, apart from the obvious one of discipline/keeping an eye on total spend etc.

Thanks in advance,

Bart

p.s. I'm multitabling 6x.
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Thx man for telling there is also autorebuy at FTP :D I didnt know it was here to. I use it at Stars and well if much better than manual all the time. I like to play with 20BB all the time also strategy recommends rebuying.
    • dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      I'm also using this feature. So I'm always playing with 20 - 25 BBs. But don't forget to turn it off when you start tilting :D .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzejkej
      I'm also using this feature. So I'm always playing with 20 - 25 BBs. But don't forget to turn it off when you start tilting :D .
      start tilting, imao, when do i ever stop :D

No, seriously, thanks dzejkej, yeah being extra careful and blinding out when/if things start to go wrong.

Just completed another 2 hour session tonight and same result, big improvement.

Also added benefit of feeling fresher mentally at the end of a session without having to constantly watch & update your stacks. It's enough to check on number of sitouts/watch for player traits etc without hassle of stack size as well.

Bart
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Although I don't play SSS myself I know having 2.00$ is not optimal at the table.

It gives you situations which are more difficult to play SSS wise then having a bit less at the table.

Optimal amount is 1.85 or so I think
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      fulltilt autorebuy is diferent than stars, on stars I think the autorebuy it's great for SSS , on fulltilt I don't like that autotopup when playing SSS.