everest recommendation?

• SkyLimits
      SkyLimits
      Bronze
      Hi been thinking to register at everestpoker

Can anyone tell me their opinion on this site, reliability, history, support,rakebacks, cashing out, etc...
      I think they were also using own software backthen, why they use ipoker now, does anyone have information about this?
  • 6 replies
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I never deposited on the site. Won a freeroll, then ran it up to around $400. Sent in documents which got verified in a few hours then money hit my bank account in 6 days. Overall, from the limited experience I have, I would say it's a reliable site.
    • SkyLimits
      SkyLimits
      Bronze
      Originally posted by magicadil
      I never deposited on the site. Won a freeroll, then ran it up to around $400. Sent in documents which got verified in a few hours then money hit my bank account in 6 days. Overall, from the limited experience I have, I would say it's a reliable site.
      Thanks for the info man, how long time ago was this? Are you still playing there? What documents they requested when making the cashout?

Anyone else had experience with everestpoker if so, share please. Thanks again! :)
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I have been playing on Everest for the last 2 years on and off, was given $50 by pokerstrategy to play there and have never had to deposit any of my own money.

I have never had a problem switching over to using windows 10 on there either. Unlike some of the other sites on that network.

The site is reliable and their support is friendly and knowledgeable.

I do not play there as often as I should, once or twice a month as I like the stars software better and make stars my first choice.
    • SkyLimits
      SkyLimits
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMarxBros3
      I have been playing on Everest for the last 2 years on and off, was given $50 by pokerstrategy to play there and have never had to deposit any of my own money.

I have never had a problem switching over to using windows 10 on there either. Unlike some of the other sites on that network.

The site is reliable and their support is friendly and knowledgeable.

I do not play there as often as I should, once or twice a month as I like the stars software better and make stars my first choice.

Many Many thanks sir!
    • spidersense
      spidersense
      Bronze
      OK i ll tell you what happend today.
      I play at micros and although i m not a bad player i suck at bankroll management and i find myself every two weeks to buy a paysafe card to reload my account.
      Today i bought a paysafe went home and looked at my emailz to see if there is a good offer around (i usualy play at pokerstars but i tried almost all of the sites).
      As i was looking my emails i saw one from everest poker. They gave me 2 10$ tickets and one 5$ for free! And they said welcome back at everest poker we missed you.
      Fuck i love them i loged in played 2 HU with a fish and in 5 min i have 38 euros in my account. I play for one year poker and never something close to this happend. Although i dont like ipoker so much they earned (or bought lol) my loyality. Also there are great freerolls to play with your reward points you collect.
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      does anyone know if everest poker is playable in Serbia? I know a lot of poker websites are not allowed or dotn have promotions in my country. I know this is not a topic, but considering my question can anyone suggest me a best poker website for Serbia?