Wtf Deactivated?

• Dautux
      Dautux
      Basic
      Hi,I want to help.My acc Aurizzz was deactivated after I passed quiz.Why? I writing now from my brother acc,yes our Names are Same,we are twins I dont know why our names is same I don't like it but that's it.So why I have been deactivated? I didn't get now my bonus?
  • 11 replies
    • g0on3r
      g0on3r
      Bronze
      Why are u writing from your brothers acc, which seems to have conviniently been made today. Seems to me like there is no brother =) .
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      let me get this straight your twin bro has the same name as you....

That is weird and very hard to believe
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      muahahaha looks like I found my new idol...
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      I have 3 brothers we are all identical quadruplets and we all have that same name haha
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Could be worse, could have the same name as his sister! ;)

Dautux/Aurizzz, being serious for a moment, PokerStrategy will need to look into both of the accounts and will no doubt ask for ID proof etc.
      It's not that we don't believe you, but you will appreciate it is highly unusual for this to occur and must have caused no end of confusion to you since childhood.

You will of course understand that PS have to cover themselves against possible fraud from people setting up multiple accounts and if you or anyone else were found to representing fake people/accounts then action would follow.
      It is also very unwise to use each other accounts or tell each other passwords etc.

An Admin or Moderator person will no doubt check your accounts shortly and be in touch with you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Aurizzz,

Your account was deactivated since you as you stated the info in both accounts is completely identical. Since the chance, that the second account was that of a twin with the same name, is not exactly high - our support deactivated the account due to it seemingly being a multi account.

You can always try sending in scanned ID information of you and your twin brother - to convince our support that you are in fact different people - but there is nothing I can guarantee.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Salmiakk
      Salmiakk
      Bronze
      Witch one of them?? O_o

>hunt32

>muahahaha looks like I found my new idol...
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Salmiakk
      Witch one of them?? O_o

>hunt32

>muahahaha looks like I found my new idol...
      Solid first post :D
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Hi Dautux,

Are you guys conjoined at the head by any chance? If so please inform Pokerstategy of this, I think it is ok to have two accounts as long as you have two seperate brains.

Regards,
      Delete461
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      Hi Dautux,

Are you guys conjoined at the head by any chance? If so please inform Pokerstategy of this, I think it is ok to have two accounts as long as you have two seperate brains.

Regards,
      Delete461
      If not, does this mean they play 1 hole card each??

that would make it fun.

Oh, imagine the fights over which card to throw away in pineapple!!!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze