North American friendly coaching times

• Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      I know a smaller portion of your player base in North American based but all of your live coachings, short of Sunday happen during work hours for the vast majority of players over here. I while on holiday attended a couple of the live ones and enjoyed them greatly but now they just aren't an option for me and many others. I know there are North American based coaches are on your roster, is there any chance some later time slots would ever be considered?
  • 2 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Gawdless73,

thanks for dropping by!
      You hit the big problem with the time zones... Unfortunately we have so many more European users vs American ones that it simply makes no sense to move it to later times for us.
      So, the only recommendation I can give you is to watch out for the video-podcast releases in our video section. Except for the long MTT grind on Sunday nights, our coachings should end up in the video section.

CU,
      SvenBe
    • Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      I totally understand and figured that, though even starting the odd one an hour later would help, again just a suggestion and thanks for the consideration.