Multi tables

• mikeymac12
      mikeymac12
      Bronze
      I have noticed that I play better by playing many tables at once, even though I have less time to focus on particulars.

Since I am busier, I am less prone to playing marginal hands, which I should probably fold.

Does this makes sense...?
      Just wondering....
  • 5 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Yeah, the more tables you play the more hands you will probably fold, since you tend to concentrate on the hand that is stronger.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      The more tables you play the less you learn.
      However you can get a higher hourly win rate.

Just find a balance between the two.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      multitabling is wack i play max 4 tables but i like mostly 2 at a time because I can focus on more on players and the game in general. To many tables not enough control but some freaks are playing 8 or even more and they are mostly 11% pfr.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yes, I used to play 2 tables and would go on tilt when card dead.

Im up to 4 tables now and theres no time to play trash hands now =)

And no tilt hehe.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I prefer to play less when I'm working on my game (during downswing, after reading new article or watching new video) or if I have position on maniac on tilt (in this case I often close all other tables to concentrate on hunting).
      It's better not to add as many tables as you can manage and focus more on game than on $$$/hour - at least until your reach limit you're happy with and which you want to play much longer than previous (it can be because of scare money on higher lvl or just because you want to crush it before moving up)...

I believe everyone has limit where he will stay because it's "enough" for some time and that's the time to work on multitabling skills. This is usually limit you're glad with so you're not trying to do everything to move higher and higher. Grind some real cash and move up - this way you can build conservative BR which is very helpful higher you go...

that's my point of view ;)

Originally posted by Agiz19
      multitabling is wack i play max 4 tables but i like mostly 2 at a time because I can focus on more on players and the game in general. To many tables not enough control but some freaks are playing 8 or even more and they are mostly 11% pfr.
      I saw guy playing 18 tables $5/$10 FL SH with TAG stats - it's all about training...