• AmericanRocket
      I first played poker with my friends.
      That was so much fun and i understood that i have a little bit talented in card-gaming.
      So, i started to play for play money in
      Poker game just took me away, and i deposited my first 25$ there.
      So i went to 40$, made a cash out of 25$. And that 15$ i lost. :D
      So next time i wanted to play more for money, but i had only 15$.
      But in and there was min deposit 25$ :(
      So i found and until the end of the week i made a cashout 100$ and then
      i had party with my friends :) Then there was 17$ left in my account, but i lost them.
      Then I thought, that i have to do something for the thing.
      So i wrote down in "Poker Strategy" and that's how i found this wonderful site :)
      Thanx to the pokertrategy, today i withdrawed first 100$ from and still have 70$ left.
      I think, hope and believe that this is a beginning of long friendship :)
      I'm studying topics every day and playing for about 4-5h a day and my profit is ~15 - 20$ a day.
      And that's why i like - a great opportunity for new players to start their carrier in world of poker without risking their own money :)
      Thanx, Pokerstrategy !
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      Hi, good to see you enjoying the site

ever thought about not cashing out for a while and letting your bankroll build up so you can play higher limits? Most players are extremely reluctant to cashout

You also think and talk a lot about money, try thinking in terms of whether or not you are making the right decisions and worry less about the money. If you focus on playing and improving your A-game the $$$ will take care of itself.

Good luck
    • AmericanRocket
      Just how i said.
      it's just beginning, now i'm focusing on gameplay :)
      And trying not to cash out :)
    • SoyCD
      Hi AmericanRocket and welcome

Good to see you are doing well! What are you playing? No limit, fixed limit, Sngs?

No matter what you play - I can really recommend our hand evaluation boards! If you use tracking software such as the PokerStrategy Elephant to keep track of your played hands - you can easily post the ones you are unsure about or lost most money with in the forums to make sure you are playing them well.

Good luck at the tables!

Best regards,