Converted at weaktight.com

UTG Hero ($12.95)
      UTG+1 imtoomuch4u ($9.70)
      CO iching64 ($14.50)
      BTN exalcoholic ($10.00)
      SB JonnyOO ($11.65)
      BB UgaVI ($10.45)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is UTG J:spade: A:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, exalcoholic calls $0.40, 1 fold, UgaVI calls $0.30

Flop: 6:club: A:club: Q:spade: ($1.25, 3 players)
      UgaVI checks, Hero bets $0.80, exalcoholic raises to $1.70, UgaVI folds, Hero calls $0.90

Turn: 8:spade: ($4.65, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.90, exalcoholic goes all-in $7.90, Hero calls $5

One of my worst played hands in a while I think. Should I re-raise and fold to a push on the flop ? Or call the raise and b/f the turn or c/f ?
  • 2 replies
    • Escientist
      I would fold flop, he knows you raised from UTG and he minraises you, i don't want to continue with less than TPTK OOP.

On the turn, if you call flop, don't bet, you have a flush draw now, you want to see the river without paying too much. So c/call, for bluff induce, and for potcontrol also.
    • Kaitz20
      If you face that kind of situations try to think what hand ranges opponent would put you and how he´d play accordingly.
      Some players never go far level 1: I have Ax- tp, thatś why I should raise and get my money all-in. But nowadays a lot of players are level 2:
      They try to think what is your range and play accordingly.
      Since you raised utg and he called bu, then he´d put you quite stronge range: AJ+, TT(22)+
      On that board he has no reason to bluff, since you could easily have here Ax, set or two pair and would go broke, so if player is reasonable, then it is b/f on the flop, simply because you´re representing very strong range, that´s why he should have stronger hand than AJ to raise you on the flop expecially in multiway pot.

So b/f flop :)
      As played: shoving turn is fine. If he has flushdraw then no need to give free card.