[Application] Seeking 10nl stake for 1 month

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Feedback Thread: Feedback Isownyou

I am seeking a 10nl stake on Unibet.

I am looking to start a 10nl stake on Unibet and run it for 1 month. i will play every day for 30 days. I am seeking to split the profit 50/50 with a backer.

Backer will need to have skrill, as this is how I get money into Unibet.

Here is a recent tracked cash session I played on another site at 5nl

happy to screenshot session cashier before after each session, and also allow backer to remote view my desktop if they want to confirm the hands from the in built hand history tool in the client at any time (because unibet isn't tracked)

Because Unibet isn't tracked and I've played essentially all my play on here the last year, I don't have tracked stats, but I do have what i think is probably better, the official Unibet rep confirming my winrate a couple of months ago on another forum.

I have a solid game, and am just seeking to play over the next while and generate a bankroll for myself while also making profit for a backer. If you connect via social tool happy to chat on skype.

I can link to this if you get in touch and want to confirm it. Also if you are interested in staking just get in touch via social tool and i can send you my skype, thanks
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by iSoOwnYou
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Feedback Thread: Feedback Isownyou

I am seeking a 10nl stake on Unibet.

I am looking to start a 10nl stake on Unibet and run it for 1 month. i will play every day for 30 days. I am seeking to split the profit 50/50 with a backer.

Backer will need to have skrill, as this is how I get money into Unibet.

Here is a recent tracked cash session I played on another site at 5nl

happy to screenshot session cashier before after each session, and also allow backer to remote view my desktop if they want to confirm the hands from the in built hand history tool in the client at any time (because unibet isn't tracked)

Because Unibet isn't tracked and I've played essentially all my play on here the last year, I don't have tracked stats, but I do have what i think is probably better, the official Unibet rep confirming my winrate a couple of months ago on another forum.

I have a solid game, and am just seeking to play over the next while and generate a bankroll for myself while also making profit for a backer. If you connect via social tool happy to chat on skype.

I can link to this if you get in touch and want to confirm it. Also if you are interested in staking just get in touch via social tool and i can send you my skype, thanks

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • madd2
      madd2
      Bronze
      Hi,

I might be interested, please add me as a friend so we can discuss details.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      hey all am waiting to hear back from madd2, in meantime i am still seeking a stake! :s_cool:
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I no longer am seeking a stake, thanks. please close this thread.