[Application] LF long term Coaching for profits at SH Zoom

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello!

As the title says id like to find a coach/mentor who would fill in the holes in my game so i become more proffitable and move up the stakes and he would benefit from it long term. Might sound like i want all the goodies for nothing, but its not like that- iv been playing poker on and off for years, but wasnt there mentally to wrap it all up to actually acomplish somthing. Recently started playing again and im planning to do this for living, but there are things in my game which needs to be fixed before i can show some decent results. Any ways, will leave the link to my blog which has all the details in the opening post and here will just summerise the facts.

My Blog

Im pretty much break even right now - winning but not enough to beat rake :f_eek:

Before i took a brake from poker i had played 6max hyper stts up to 7s, did like 10k and quit because ran way below EV and felt like that format was killing me mentally (like 3 years ago)
      Also played some zoom, found some old graph on my old blog, another break evenish graph:

I also have had some previous experience with a staking group years back called Evolution staking, but we had to end our partnership as my country get banned from the site they had RB deal with. Not sure how to find those guys here on forum for references, but money wise we were fine- all deals were made as they were supposed to.

Any ways, id like to make poker my main source of income and i can invest myself full time at this. I have an understanding of basics of the game (so called ABC), just need some polishing and patches and i should be good to go. Plus i already know areas of my game which needs attention to make me a winning player, im just not the best learner on my own.

I see myself as a good prospect for investing time in as i know that with little guidence from an experienced coach and work invested from my side, i can make a good proffit long term for me and the coach who looks after me.

Current long term goal is to be able 4tabling nl25 SH zoom for 5bb/100.

Feel free to PM me ;)
  • 4 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Work on your 3b, you're probably not 3b enough from the blinds. You should probably take stabs in pots that's get checked around as people at those stakes dosen't have a balanced c/b range, and so therefore their checkback range will be super weak. Just my 2 cents. You might also steal to little from btn/co.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello!

As the title says id like to find a coach/mentor who would fill in the holes in my game so i become more proffitable and move up the stakes and he would benefit from it long term. Might sound like i want all the goodies for nothing, but its not like that- iv been playing poker on and off for years, but wasnt there mentally to wrap it all up to actually acomplish somthing. Recently started playing again and im planning to do this for living, but there are things in my game which needs to be fixed before i can show some decent results. Any ways, will leave the link to my blog which has all the details in the opening post and here will just summerise the facts.

My Blog

Im pretty much break even right now - winning but not enough to beat rake :f_eek:

Before i took a brake from poker i had played 6max hyper stts up to 7s, did like 10k and quit because ran way below EV and felt like that format was killing me mentally (like 3 years ago)
      Also played some zoom, found some old graph on my old blog, another break evenish graph:

I also have had some previous experience with a staking group years back called Evolution staking, but we had to end our partnership as my country get banned from the site they had RB deal with. Not sure how to find those guys here on forum for references, but money wise we were fine- all deals were made as they were supposed to.

Any ways, id like to make poker my main source of income and i can invest myself full time at this. I have an understanding of basics of the game (so called ABC), just need some polishing and patches and i should be good to go. Plus i already know areas of my game which needs attention to make me a winning player, im just not the best learner on my own.

I see myself as a good prospect for investing time in as i know that with little guidence from an experienced coach and work invested from my side, i can make a good proffit long term for me and the coach who looks after me.

Current long term goal is to be able 4tabling nl25 SH zoom for 5bb/100.

Feel free to PM me ;)

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saren113
      Work on your 3b, you're probably not 3b enough from the blinds. You should probably take stabs in pots that's get checked around as people at those stakes dosen't have a balanced c/b range, and so therefore their checkback range will be super weak. Just my 2 cents. You might also steal to little from btn/co.
      tnx for your toughts! :)
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      BUMP!

Where are u good people!? :pcuser: