Stats for $.5/$1 FR

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi folks

Apologies for the longish post. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I'm posting my $.5/$1 at the point I'm dropping back limits so I apologise for the small sample size. Just getting caned and obviously missing something pretty fundamental or overplaying something horribly or running bad or all of the above I guess... wondered if there is anything blindingly obvious to be gleaned from these stats?

If this is a waste of time at this point just lemme know and I'll update if I ever get a chance to play a decent number of hands.

Would post an image but not sure how to upload the graph to a website to link.

Hands 5 876
      VPIP 14.3%
      Hndrnge Flop 16.0%
      PFR 10.4%
      OR LP 28.3%
      Fold SB to steal 88.0%
      Fold BB to steal 65.4%
      AF 1.9
      Hndrnge shwdwn 5.7%
      WtSDwsF 35.5%
      W$@SD 53.3%
      W$wsF 34.9%
      Running at -1.25BB/100

Comments:

PF stats should be ok as based purely on the Bronze Strategy FR SHC - I don't play tables once they break down to 6 or fewer other than to play till sitting out before posting BB.

Comparisons to the 10k hands I've played at $.25/$.5 seem to be consistant (?):

My "Handrange Flop" stat is 2.4% lower than at $.25/$.5 (18.4%).
      This follows through in my "AF" stat being .2 higher (1.7), my "Handrange at Showdown" stat being .4% lower (6.1%), my "WtSDwsF" stat being 2.2% higher (33.3%) and "W$wsF" stat being 3.3% higher (31.6%).

Doesn't explain my 'W$@SD" stat being down 4.9% (58.2%) - although I'm only running at 0.7BB/100 at $.25/$.5 - mostly after a huge upswing over the last 4.5k hands or so.

Save me from my alternative plan of going pro playing $.1/$.2 where I'm running at 11.5BB/100 over 1,700 hands :rolleyes:
  • 6 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      wtf,how can handrange on flop be bigger then vpip?
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      My stats at NL100 12 000 hands (I'm not using bronze SHC but chart from earlier days of pokerstrategy which imo is much more looser and some my own changes in game like raising every pocket pair from whatever position). Also first couple thousand hands I was very tight but all-in all it's weird that I'm much more tighter than u are:

VPIP: 11.88
      PFR: 9.44
      AF: 5.23
      WTSD: 21.92
      3Bet: 4.34 (one of the most important stats imo - don't be afraid to 3-bet at NL100, don't be afraid to 4-bet at NL200, obv depends on opponents)
      Fold 3bet: 87.38 (no idea about this stat but I guess it means u can safely 4-bet me O.o )
      W$SD: 55.25
      W$WSF: 42.24
      ATT. to steal: 23.77 (should be higher imo, I'm getting used to NL100 still)
      Fold BB to steal: 86.24 (should be smaller imo, still getting used to NL100)
      Fold SB to steal: 90.51 (should be smaller imo, still getting used to NL100)
      BB/100: +3.21 (and my god how much I have made bad all-ins)

@ PokerStars

Of course this is very small sample size and I hope some coach would watch this over and make a comment.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey folks, thanks for the initial thoughts :D

@ Backcushion - these stats are straight off elephant. I'd guess that the range of hands comes from a wider range than the percentage of times that I've put money into the pot? Just guessing of course.

Which makes some sense I guess given there are a lot of hands that get limped which would be from a significantly wide range like low suited connectors in multiway pots, hands in the small blind with 4+ limpers etc.

@ timukasr - thanks for putting the effort in dude, but this is FL :D Still.. they way I'm travelling at the moment I reckon I'll be into the NL in no time :tongue:
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Waiboy,

you should be too scared already. Having a downswing over 6k hands happens very often.
      The stats say the same. You go to showdown 35% of the time but you win only 53% of the time.
      I think having 55% won at showdown is easily possible when running normal.

the best you can do is keep posting hands where you were unsure. Let's start with tough folds. :)

The handrange flop should be higher than the VPIP as it counts in the BB where you see a free flop as well whereas the VPIP only shows hands that you put in money on your own (not forced like on the blinds).
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      @ timukasr - thanks for putting the effort in dude, but this is FL :D Still.. they way I'm travelling at the moment I reckon I'll be into the NL in no time :tongue:
      Loooool :D :D this is funny, I totally didn't notice it :D (though I thought why the hell are u using bronze chart playing NL100 FR :D ). Nice one.

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      @ timukasr: db..... db.... .db... OKAY it all makes sense now LOL!

@ ciRith: cool.. thanks for the reinforcement :) I've definitely got a problem on the river with when to b/f, when to c/c - and possibly the turn for that matter.

Often a draw will complete on the river where I've hit top pair/two pair/set and I'll get c/r or I'll play b/c and possibly I should be c/c or b/f.

I'll try and dig out some of these hands and post them... although I know at least some of them are where a backdoor flush or straight will complete (or runner runner two pair :( ) and I think it is a call because there are too many other hands villian might raise - including semi bluff with bottom / middle pair or top pair / weak kicker.

To be fair those hands probably have been tilting me into calling when I shouldn't have :evil: