A few things

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would like to ask if there will be in the near future PokerStars accounts tracked and I was platinum for some time now that I do not play at party anymore I am bronze and I think its not great that I cannot read and watch videos I already did in the past higher than bronze despite I was higher rank in the past. I think you should fix this somehow:)
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Agiz19,

At the moment there is no way to re-track Stars accounts and it is questionable when (if ever) it will be possible. While we are and have been in talks with PokerStars in regards to this topic there is no way to predict if and when something will change.

At the moment the only way for you to continue accessing higher level content is therefore to play on tracked accounts on other sites.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      One guy posted a thread somewhere on forum that he asked pokerstars about linking him to pokerstrategy and they did - but i don't believe this nonsense :) if admins aren't tracked why would he be!?? I just have one more question- can elephant be used on PokerStars cash games and tourneys?

Thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      One guy posted a thread somewhere on forum that he asked pokerstars about linking him to pokerstrategy and they did - but i don't believe this nonsense :) if admins aren't tracked why would he be!?? I just have one more question- can elephant be used on PokerStars cash games and tourneys?

Thanks
      Hey Agiz,

Well actually it used to be possible to re-track playmoney accounts which were created after February 2007 - but PokerStars stopped doing this around 3 months ago.

Elephant can be used on PokerStars cash games - but not yet on tournaments.

Best regards
      SoyCD