hello as I walk back into the forum I would like to know more .. thank you very much

• 2 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      Hi roxanaluque,

What games do you play?

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

When running a blog, you will profit from the following advantages:

• By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

A good challenge to try is the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

• Lazza61
      Hey roxanaluque,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What else can I say? Matt has pretty much said it all. :f_thumbsup: Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Have fun :gl: