My Pokerstars and Party Poker Mods

• clicks
      I thought I would share these mods I designed. Not sure if this should go in Poker Software section. I hope this isn't against the rules either. Enjoy :)

Pokerstars Black Theme by clicks.rar

1. Install Hyper-Simple Theme. View>Table Themes>Hyper-Simple Theme>Install.

2. Unrar and place the folder '' in 'XThemes' folder located here: C:\Program Files\PokerStars\XThemes. (Create an XThemes folder if you don't already have one and place the XThemes.ini in there too - skip step 3 if you did this).

3. Copy and save the following text into 'XThemes.ini', also located in the 'XThemes' folder (if you had to create the XThemes folder you don't need to do this).

4. For the decks, place 'back.bmp' and 'smback.bmp' in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\Gx\chips&deck\deck\default OR C:\Program Files\PokerStars\Gx\chips&deck\deck\simple, depending on whether you use the Standard or Simplified deck.

5. Create a shortcut of the Pokerstars App and put it on your desktop, located here C:\Program Files\PokerStars. You will need to open Pokerstars from this shortcut to avoid Pokestars overwriting the decks mod every time you open it. You can run the original shortcut every now and then to install any updates, but you will have to repeat Step 4 for the decks to work again.

6. Open Pokerstars from the new shortcut, and select the Black theme and change the deck to the type of deck where you placed the mod.

7. Done

If you want a different color table, replace 'bg.jpg' and 'fg.bmp' in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\XThemes\\Black with the color you want from the Tables folder.

Party Poker Poker Dark Theme by clicks.rar - Poker Dark Theme Without Avatars by clicks.rar

With Avatars

Without Avatars

1. Unrar.

2. Backup original images. The folder you will be replacing is 'NewGameTable' located here: C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\Images

3. Drag and drop the new 'NewGameTable' folder to the same location.

4. Replace the 'TableCarpet.jpg' and 'loadingtable_bg.jpg' in 'NewGameTable' folder with whichever color you want
      from the 'Tables' folder.

5. Copy the images 'OpenNew.png' and 'out.png' to
      C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\Language\en_US\images\NewGameTable.
      You should backup the originals too.

6. Done.

Cards Tip
      If you want the same color cards as the table to load by default every time you open Poker Party, rename
      the card color you want to load to:

So, if you want the green cards to load by default rename 5_bigcardback to 2_bigcardback, etc.
  • 13 replies