should i be getting a deposit bonus?

• dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      i completed the quiz to get a $50 starting capital and decided to play on Titan. i signed up for an account and i presume i used the bonus code PSVIP because i recieved the $50 a few days later.
      however prior to recieving the $50 i wanted to play some poker so i deposited $25 thinking i would be getting a deposit bonus on it. i'd read around a few places that for some reason it wouldn't show up on the bonuses page so when i noticed it wasn't there i didn't really care.

a few days later i'd built my roll up to $100 and i decided to cash out $30 to cover my $25 deposit i'd made earlier so even if i blew my bankroll i'd still come out at least a few bucks up.

i'd built up over 600 Titan points and i hadn't recieved anything. i was pretty sure that this was when a bonus was due to be released so i opened the support chat and asked one of the support staff.

i was told that because i was receiving the $100 bonus for every $35 in rake from pokerstrategy i was not eligible for a deposit bonus.

however, the day before I had received an email and in amongst it, there was the following:

Important News - make a first deposit at Titan Poker and you will be eligible for a 100% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus, redeemed automatically as you play poker and earn Points. $5 will be redeemed for every 600 Points you earn. Make no mistake about this - this bonus is redeemed in parallel to the $100 Second Stage Bonus you are entitled to redeem. Your gameplay will redeem both bonuses in parallel - so make your first deposit now!

i told the support rep this and they said they would have to forward my question on and i should expect a response within 72 hours.
      it's been 72 hours and i still haven't heard anything.

Also, there was the following posted on this site:

PSVIP First Depositors as of November 1st: As of November 1st, things will continue as they did before the Summer Time. First depositors who sign up at Titan Poker with the bonus code PSVIP, will receive a 200% up to $600 bonus. For each $35 rake/fee, you will be credited with $10 bonus. You have 3 months to clear the bonus.

PSVIP is the only bonus code that I could've used in order to receive the starting capital right?
      because I don't see how i could use the PSVIP code, make a deposit, and not recieve any sort or bonus??
  • 2 replies
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dwpkr88,

In the past it was not possible to receive both the starting capital and to use a first deposit bonus - the possibility to have both was introduced very recently in the news on December 11th and the E-mail you received.

If you deposited after the E-mail you should have in fact received a first deposit bonus - if you made your deposit before our new bonus conditions I am sorry to say that you might not receive such a bonus (Titan will probably be able to tell you more on this). You are however surely qualified for the $5000 free-roll.

The bonus code you used btw was PS150 which is the code used by players receiving the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD