This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

should i be getting a deposit bonus?

• dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      i completed the quiz to get a $50 starting capital and decided to play on Titan. i signed up for an account and i presume i used the bonus code PSVIP because i recieved the $50 a few days later.
      however prior to recieving the $50 i wanted to play some poker so i deposited $25 thinking i would be getting a deposit bonus on it. i'd read around a few places that for some reason it wouldn't show up on the bonuses page so when i noticed it wasn't there i didn't really care.

a few days later i'd built my roll up to $100 and i decided to cash out $30 to cover my $25 deposit i'd made earlier so even if i blew my bankroll i'd still come out at least a few bucks up.

i'd built up over 600 Titan points and i hadn't recieved anything. i was pretty sure that this was when a bonus was due to be released so i opened the support chat and asked one of the support staff.

i was told that because i was receiving the $100 bonus for every $35 in rake from pokerstrategy i was not eligible for a deposit bonus.

however, the day before I had received an email and in amongst it, there was the following:

Important News - make a first deposit at Titan Poker and you will be eligible for a 100% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus, redeemed automatically as you play poker and earn Points. $5 will be redeemed for every 600 Points you earn. Make no mistake about this - this bonus is redeemed in parallel to the $100 Second Stage Bonus you are entitled to redeem. Your gameplay will redeem both bonuses in parallel - so make your first deposit now!

i told the support rep this and they said they would have to forward my question on and i should expect a response within 72 hours.
      it's been 72 hours and i still haven't heard anything.

Also, there was the following posted on this site:

PSVIP First Depositors as of November 1st: As of November 1st, things will continue as they did before the Summer Time. First depositors who sign up at Titan Poker with the bonus code PSVIP, will receive a 200% up to $600 bonus. For each $35 rake/fee, you will be credited with $10 bonus. You have 3 months to clear the bonus.

PSVIP is the only bonus code that I could've used in order to receive the starting capital right?
      because I don't see how i could use the PSVIP code, make a deposit, and not recieve any sort or bonus??
  • 2 replies
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dwpkr88,

In the past it was not possible to receive both the starting capital and to use a first deposit bonus - the possibility to have both was introduced very recently in the news on December 11th and the E-mail you received.

If you deposited after the E-mail you should have in fact received a first deposit bonus - if you made your deposit before our new bonus conditions I am sorry to say that you might not receive such a bonus (Titan will probably be able to tell you more on this). You are however surely qualified for the $5000 free-roll.

The bonus code you used btw was PS150 which is the code used by players receiving the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD