Error Login - Credentials

• jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Goodnight Poker Strategy
      I want to know if someone has this problem occurred in the last 3 weeks. In October 10 try to log into my account,and appeared the normal error of credentials ( your user name or password is incorrect ),kept trying several times and then decided to change my password, but the error still persisted .So I contact the technical support site, but they are not able figure out what the problem is, I was advised to change my password again and install the beta version. But the error still persists. The strange thing is that only happens in the Poker client server, if I log via browser in the main account (Firefox, Chrome, and IE). I am able to login without any problems with the same credentials.

My cousin who also plays in the room has the same problem.

I will appreciate your help and report if someone else will have this error occurred.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jmm88,

To be honest, I have never heard of a problem like yours. Have you been able to make any progress?

Regards

Laz
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Hi Lazza
      William Hill havent found a solution to my problem :( , they say its posible that my main account and poker account are desincronized. But i dont know that doesnt explain why my cousin has the same problem...
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi jmm88,

Sorry to hear about your troubles :(

I also don't really have a clue what could cause these issues. I don't know what the solution could be either. Is it possible that it's a problem with the William Hill software? If so, perhaps un-installing and re-installing would help?

Not sure if you've already tried this or if this will even do anything at all, but it's the only thing I can think of atm :)

Either way, hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Regards,
      Tino