Multitabling Tool

• StVatle
      StVatle
      Gold
      Hi!
      Do any of you guys know about a good multitabling tool that can even tile your tables?

Is it possible to tile tables auto with pokerstars?

Thanks ! :)
  • 5 replies
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Table Ninja, StarsHelper, TableOptimizer

Yes, Pokerstars has that option
    • StVatle
      StVatle
      Gold
      You have any experience with one of them? Is one of them better then the other?

Asking again about Pokerstars, do you ned any of these programs for tiling tables on pokerstars? Or can you do it without a extra tool, can not find out how you tile them with just the pokerstars software : /
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by StVatle

Asking again about Pokerstars, do you ned any of these programs for tiling tables on pokerstars? Or can you do it without a extra tool, can not find out how you tile them with just the pokerstars software : /
      I'm not sure if I understand your question but: settings -> Layouts -> Table windows position
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Originally posted by StVatle

Pokerstars provides that function, you don't need any of those I mentioned, tho if you want to have a software that improves your multitabling you should get one (for instance to have time bank automatically clicked). I recommend Table Ninja if you're willing to play in other rooms than PS, if not, try Table Optimizer, instinctual and easy to handle.
    • StVatle
      StVatle
      Gold
      Thank you guys! Found the option in Pokerstars, and maybe I will try Table Ninja later :)