FLHE Videos

• kyblick
      kyblick
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to ask, if it's possible to provide English subtitles for this year's German (or Russian) FLHE videos. And are there any new English fixed limit holdem videos or coachings planned this year?
      Hope this is the right forum.
      Thank you for your answers.

Peter
  • 5 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He kyblick,

just by luck found the question :-)
      I personally like FL, but due to the super small target group (...and thus the attendance) we have cancelled the last EN FL coaching. The same went on for the German Community.
      This said, also providing dubbings or subtitles is unfortunately not going to happen.

There is one thing though i can recommend: do you know Pokerstars pro Luca Steel? He is regularly streaming FL on his channel on Twitch: Twitch

I hope you enjoy that!

SvenBe
    • kyblick
      kyblick
      Bronze
      Hi SvenBe,

thank you for your answers and recommendations. I appreciate it.

Peter
    • DarkLuxor
      DarkLuxor
      Bronze
      Hi kyblick,

Luka is doing a BR challenge. You can find all of the Luka's videos from day 1 until now on his youtube channel. Also he has a very interesting blog here, on pokerstrategy, where u can follow his progress.
    • kyblick
      kyblick
      Bronze
      Hi DarkLuxor,

thank you for recommendation, I will check it out.

Peter
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Thanks for the shout-out guys.

kyblick you are definitely welcome to join our #MinRaiseMafia livestreams on Twitch! ;)
      Not sure if you'll see this message in time, but tomorrow (Thursday) I'll do a stream at 10am CET (4am ET).

See ya!