Playing some pokerzz

• Akime

I thought it would be fun to make poker blog to see my progress in game. Discuss hands and generally just active myself on these forums. ^^ I'm not such a good writer, at least in English so sorry if there is any errors in my posts. :f_biggrin:

About me
      I'm 24 years old guy from Finland. I'v been unemployed for almost a year now and since I can't find job I decided to give poker a chance. I really don't expect to start making living out from poker any time soon but its better than not doing anything, right? Also, I'm not totally new to the game. Actually I have played it a lot but I'm awfully lazy at studying and that's where I want to put my focus this time. Full ring NL HE games have always been my main variant but since it seems to be full of really tight regs nowdays I decided to start studyin SH NL instead.

- Become NL25 reg till end of year
      - Watch rest of w34z3l's videos (3 left)
      - Buy new poker book and read it (Just finished Education of modern poker player)
      - Update blog atleast 1 - 2 times a week

My graph (26.10 - 3.11)
      I don't usually care about my yellow line but this is just stupid, running so badly :coolface:

Results by stake

And for some unknown reason I want to share this hand with you
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (CO): 113.2 BB
      BTN: 167.4 BB
      SB: 151.8 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 101.4 BB
      MP: 67.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has T:diamond: T:heart:

fold, MP raises to 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold

Flop: (7.4 BB, 2 players) 2:diamond: 5:club: T:spade:
      MP bets 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB

Turn: (15.4 BB, 2 players) J:spade:
      MP bets 9 BB, Hero raises to 27 BB, MP raises to 60.2 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 33.2 BB

River: (135.8 BB, 2 players) 3:spade:
      Players agreed to run it twice.

River #2: (135.8 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond: :coolface: :coolface:

MP shows 4:diamond: A:diamond: (Straight, Five High)
      Board #1 (Pre 33%, Flop 16%, Turn 9%)
      (Straight, Five High)
      Board #2 (Pre 33%, Flop 13%, Turn 7%)

Hero shows T:diamond: T:heart: (Three of a Kind, Tens)
      Board #1 (Pre 67%, Flop 84%, Turn 91%)
      (Three of a Kind, Tens)
      Board #2 (Pre 67%, Flop 87%, Turn 93%)

MP wins 65.2 BB
      MP wins 65 BB

• 4 replies
    • szerzawiak
    • Akime
      3.11 - 4.11
      To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed how things have gone in the poker last 2 days. Haven't been studying much and my volume is been terrible. Like 6 hours or so. I also had one bad session where I made so many stupid mistakes and lost 20$.. Definitely need some improvements in my work ethics, so my plan is to increase my studying and playing hours dramatically. So starting on monday(much things to do this week) I'll be playing atleast 30 hours of poker every week. I also need to work with my hand ranges in general, so I give myself 10 hours / week for studying till I'm a bit more confident with my 6max skills.

My results aren't that bad actually, given that I had horrible session today. I'm up around 25 dollars when yellow line is breakeven. Can't complain:f_thumbsup:
    • Akime
      5.11 - 14.11
      Hello, obviously I have failed to update this blog this week. Been having a lot of irl issues lately which have affected my playing hours and quality of play.

I failed all the goals I set to myself in last blog post, but should be fine. Had much issues with my computer and I had to reinstall windows, also had to play zoom because of some annoying connection issues. Still managed to put 18 hours of playing hours this week and also ended up in profit so I'm happy with results. Let's do better next week :f_thumbsup:

• SDK1987
      How it’s going the last 2 weeks on the cash game tables?

Good luck with your goals to beat at least NL25 :gl: