This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First thread to say hi to everybody.

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi everybody.

My first week here passed.

I came from tiny country Slovenia. 25 years and i am playing poker for 2 or 3 years.

In all that time i didnt do eny big profits. I was just lucky.

When i started i just played freerols. And one day i just came on poker site to play a freeroll and i found out that i have more then 1k USD on my account. I made then successfull withdraw and made my overal bankroll positive:) .

But since then i didn't have any success. I almost forget poker and one day i found out that poker strategy offers initial deposit on some poker sites. I was registerd on all of poker platforms except Pacific poker so that was the main reason i started playing poker on it.

After one week of playing i have now bonkroll of 80USD. I strictly respect all rules given for playing SSS and i hope i am doing well.

I will start with big stack at 200USD and since then i will read articles on BSS on Poker Strategy. I must admint that articles are excellent.

I hope u all doing fine and wish you nice holidays.

P.S. PokerStrategy...thank you for everything!!!!
  • 2 replies