SSS chart

• dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

I put together xarry2's advanced chart, bronze SHC PDF and some charts from articles. I think it is most complete chart at this time .

The link is: http://poker.dzejkej.com/SSS/SSS.xls

If you have any ideas, or even better - you want to add anything useful there, please do that and post link to it here, so we all will help each other :) .

Good luck!
  • 3 replies
    • madball
      madball
      Bronze
      as i said in the coaching, i like this chartcompilation.

one thing missing is resteals with foldequity against the stealer, the restealchart is way to tight.

I would also add SC-Numbers for different stacksizes.

In the outstable i would also add the Equity in "()" and not only odds.

In the equitytable against ranges on the adv. tab i would also add tabs with more pockets and less highconnectors.
      For example:
      a) 4,7% TT+,AQs+,AQo+
      b) 4,7% 77+,AKs,AKo

against us holding JJ
      in case of a) 46%
      in case of b) 54%
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      What have you actually included from xarry's excel doc? It's kind of missing the most important things imo, like a hands equity vs a range.. The only thing I suppose you could've taken is the odds and outs chart, but that's from a basic/(bronze?) BSS article..

Good job anyway, but more for basic SSS :) And if it's for basic SSS all the discount odds and odds&outs stuff is kind of confusing, because we don't actually use odds and outs very often in postflop play using SSS.
    • dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      What have you actually included from xarry's excel doc? It's kind of missing the most important things imo, like a hands equity vs a range.. The only thing I suppose you could've taken is the odds and outs chart, but that's from a basic/(bronze?) BSS article..

Good job anyway, but more for basic SSS :) And if it's for basic SSS all the discount odds and odds&outs stuff is kind of confusing, because we don't actually use odds and outs very often in postflop play using SSS.
      Look at Advanced sheet, not the Basic one :) .