just saying `hello`

• krueger68
      krueger68
      Bronze
      just a quick introduction to anyone interested.im a relatively new member who past the test and set up an account with full tilt and have since took my $50 starting bankroll upto its current level of just short of $400. i mainly play on the cash tables at the $0.25/$0.50 stakes.anyone who see`s the player Krueger Fish on their table,give us a nod.i`d like to think poker could one day be accepted as a skill game with elements of luck rather then being regarded as a game of chance....
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello krueger68,

First of all, welcome to our forums :)
      Since you mentioned you play at Full Tilt Poker, you may want to check out the Full Tilt Poker Forums, where you can discuss with other people that are playing there.

Also, since you are quite new here, you should check the forums and don't hesitate to ask questions - the other members will always help you ;) Don't forget about the Strategy Section and make sure you read as many articles as possible so you can improve your game.

Your progress so far seems quite nice and I suggest you make a Poker Blog in which you keep track of your poker career, so that you can also receive feedback and opinions from fellow PokerStrategists ;)

That being said I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • krueger68
      krueger68
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply m8,i `ll check out the other forums that u mentioned and see about doing a blog....could be interesting....cheers for now.