Hi everybody!

• Donkab0mber
      My name is Aditya. I found Pokerstrategy through google in October. I have never posted here but I have been reading quite a lot on the forums.

So here's introducing myself.

My name is Aditya. I am 18 years old. I live in India and love Poker!

Hoping to interact with a lot of you.

• 2 replies
    • vhallee
      Hello Donkab0mber,

First of all, welcome to our forums! If you say you have already been reading the forums, I suggest you also interact with other users by posting there ;)

Also, if you are looking to improve your game, make sure you read the Strategy Articles, watch the video clips in our Video Section and tune in to the Coaching Sessions.

You might also create your own Poker Blog, where you can keep track of your poker career and get help from fellow users - give it a try :)

That being said I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
    • IzzyNutz
      Donkab0mber wants to know if it's OK to donate his chips to other players at his table during an online tournament, right before the bubble, so that they can make the money. He's pretty sure that it can't possibly be against the rules, because, after all, they are HIS chips. and besides, who's going to tell on him if it is against the rules?? there's not even a real dealer !!