This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anonymous tables

• Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've made a research recently about anonymous tables case. So far, I came to conclussion it might be interesting alternative to HUD games (let's say half each). Here comes my question: does anybody know poker rooms which offer that possibility and have experience with any?
  • 6 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Berezovaya,

Silly question, but what are anonymous tables??
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      I think microgaming offer it. I dont know if anyone else does.
      I think its 888 (or was it Party?) who recently changed things so that screen names could be changed monthly - a kind of halfway house to anonymous tables.

@metalmonkey80 - they're just what they sound like - you dont see the alias of your opponents - you dont know who you're playing against, and they dont know that they're playing you....
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      It seems Coral have them as well - so I guess you can find them on ipoker... http://www.coral.co.uk/poker/offers/anonymous
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Bronze
      Thanks, 8runo, unfortunately it doesn't concern every Ipoker room. Thanks for help, I'll most certainly check those out.
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      If you want to play on a website without trackingsoftware that is allow you should play on unibet :) You can also change your name up to 3 times per day so you kinda play anonymous :)
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonkeyDirk
      If you want to play on a website without trackingsoftware that is allow you should play on unibet :) You can also change your name up to 3 times per day so you kinda play anonymous :)
      I've checked Unibet as well but haven't found many players, especially at stakes I play. Thanks for feedback though.