Anonymous tables

• Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Hi there,

I've made a research recently about anonymous tables case. So far, I came to conclussion it might be interesting alternative to HUD games (let's say half each). Here comes my question: does anybody know poker rooms which offer that possibility and have experience with any?
  • 6 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Berezovaya,

Silly question, but what are anonymous tables??
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      I think microgaming offer it. I dont know if anyone else does.
      I think its 888 (or was it Party?) who recently changed things so that screen names could be changed monthly - a kind of halfway house to anonymous tables.

@metalmonkey80 - they're just what they sound like - you dont see the alias of your opponents - you dont know who you're playing against, and they dont know that they're playing you....
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      It seems Coral have them as well - so I guess you can find them on ipoker... http://www.coral.co.uk/poker/offers/anonymous
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Thanks, 8runo, unfortunately it doesn't concern every Ipoker room. Thanks for help, I'll most certainly check those out.
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      If you want to play on a website without trackingsoftware that is allow you should play on unibet :) You can also change your name up to 3 times per day so you kinda play anonymous :)
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Originally posted by DonkeyDirk
      If you want to play on a website without trackingsoftware that is allow you should play on unibet :) You can also change your name up to 3 times per day so you kinda play anonymous :)
      I've checked Unibet as well but haven't found many players, especially at stakes I play. Thanks for feedback though.