[NL2-NL10] Sss Sh

• 17 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I think that's because SSS is profitable only with 7+ players at the table. That was mentioned in the basic articles when I was passing the quiz a long time ago...
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Yes but I was reading in french forum, they have adjusted the sss to a sh, and some people are making, 2-3 grand in a day playing it... just wondering why there wasn't any in the english section
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Guess noone adjusted it... :)

It would be very intresting though to see that on english forum as well, because I think SH tables are much fishier than FR.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      if you speak french at all, i'll give you the link, or try to translate the basics
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      are you referring to this thread?

i guess the chart does not require french skills :P

i'll try to give a read to the responses with my old an dusty high school french

http://fr.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=9545
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Not exactly, I mean thats the SSS sh, but there was a couple people who were modifying it a bit to make it more profitable, reading through it now...

but why is SSS SH not even mentioned in english forum? i havent seen it anywhere!
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Huh, this sure looks interesting. Unfortunately I don't understand french at all so I cannot read the discussion beyond, but do understand the chart though. :)
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      i have gone through the forum and the developer of the chart posted a new one on page 13 i think to be tested.

it turned out that it is a bit swingy but still made profit... well these guys played on NL 200 and beyond :P and a BR os ome 60 - 70 BI was recommended.. so I guess i can try it on NL 10 :) )

would be nice to have a section or article on this ... i do not completely understand all the talk there
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Im still working my way through a thread 34 pages long, Theres quite a bit of 2 guys who made huge profit but both played quite differnelty, discussing and going back and forth, quite interesting, i'll try to sum it up when i finish
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by exorcism
      a BR os ome 60 - 70 BI was recommended..
      My BRM is larger than that for FR SSS :D I would be interested to know how experienced most SSS SH players are in playing BSS/SH.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk

My BRM is larger than that for FR SSS :D I would be interested to know how experienced most SSS SH players are in playing BSS/SH.

I only know one personally, and I believe he said he just never did anything but SSS, never changed, and hes to about NL2k and higher... but he also plays MTT and SnG
    • matt1234
      matt1234
      Bronze
      I experimented with SSS sh on coral poker about 3/4 months ago, before I started posting on here again and its quite effective I believe. Went from $20 to $250 in around a month on NL10, but my own ill discipline let me down playing $5 MTT's when I couldn't afford them. When the varience bit back I held only a little retained profit. I'm yet to be convinced it mathematically works, hence me back here where SSS is meant to work FR with the articles. I await the verdicts eagerly.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Maybe I'll have a 10 or 20k hand dabble at NL50 or NL100 when my roll reaches $6 to $8 grand purely out of interest in this area ;)
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      why no sss sh?
      because there is also no sss sh content in the greman forum.

its realy hard to play it, so its not recommanded for the most of you. and its also more profitable on nl400+ because on the low limits the rake is too high. there are some poeple who play this profitable but most people loose a lot of money there.
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      dang, i always treat those 20BB people on 6max tables as donkeys
      this is why i prefer deep tables, minimum buy-in is 50BB... :D
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      yeah deep tables sucks and there are getting more and more.

but do you really think sss players cant play bss... be afraid of some guys who will switch, when there are to many deep tables ;)
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      deep tables rule :D i just can't stand shorties on sh-tables, long-term they were pretty -ev cause i started to push them super light :D that's why i mainly play deep tables.