888 Poker said that i must deposit 20$ to be eligible again for the promotions and bonuses

• spidersense
      spidersense
      Bronze
      Hello,
      ill just copy paste the email i sent to 888support:

''Hello. I received an email and a pop up that said that i need to make a deposit of at least 20$ to take my free tickets for the lucky star tournament and to be part of any promotion at all.
      This is the email exactly:

"Username:
      Don’t miss out on the fun!
      Name, you’ve got 2 FREE tickets to our Gift Showers Tournaments!
      To get your 2 FREE tickets, simply deposit $20 or more in the 888poker cashier.
      If you fail to make a deposit, you won’t receive your free tickets or the chance to win great prizes in our STAR SPIN spin game.
      You also won’t receive our regular promotional offers & bonuses.
      So what are you waiting for?
      Get your FREE tickets now"
      Now i read the terms and conditions that say that every existing member is eligible for the star spin game. If that is not the case can you please explain to me how is someone eligible for the 888 poker promotions and for how long? Thank you for your time.''

Now i play there for about 10 months and i deposited about 40 euros all this time. The thing is that before the promotion with the surprise tournaments started the same thing happend. I played the starspin game but i didn't receive anything. I contacted support and they sayed they are sorry and they gave me 10$ cash or something which was very nice. At one of the last surprise tournaments i won 50$ and i decided to withdraw them. You think is that related? Do the promotions of 888 poker have an expiry date and if so when?
      PS Yes i play at micros but i love poker so i played almost every day some game at 888
  • 3 replies
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by spidersense
      Hello,
      ill just copy paste the email i sent to 888support:

''Hello. I received an email and a pop up that said that i need to make a deposit of at least 20$ to take my free tickets for the lucky star tournament and to be part of any promotion at all.
      This is the email exactly:

"Username:
      Don’t miss out on the fun!
      Name, you’ve got 2 FREE tickets to our Gift Showers Tournaments!
      To get your 2 FREE tickets, simply deposit $20 or more in the 888poker cashier.
      If you fail to make a deposit, you won’t receive your free tickets or the chance to win great prizes in our STAR SPIN spin game.
      You also won’t receive our regular promotional offers & bonuses.
      So what are you waiting for?
      Get your FREE tickets now"
      Now i read the terms and conditions that say that every existing member is eligible for the star spin game. If that is not the case can you please explain to me how is someone eligible for the 888 poker promotions and for how long? Thank you for your time.''

Now i play there for about 10 months and i deposited about 40 euros all this time. The thing is that before the promotion with the surprise tournaments started the same thing happend. I played the starspin game but i didn't receive anything. I contacted support and they sayed they are sorry and they gave me 10$ cash or something which was very nice. At one of the last surprise tournaments i won 50$ and i decided to withdraw them. You think is that related? Do the promotions of 888 poker have an expiry date and if so when?
      PS Yes i play at micros but i love poker so i played almost every day some game at 888
      All promotions have an expiry date which you need to read the promotions terms and conditions like so.
      http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/gift-showers-2015.htm
      http://www.888poker.com/terms/gift-showers-2015.htm
    • spidersense
      spidersense
      Bronze
      First of all thank you for your answer. The thing is that i read the term and conditions and i'm an existing member with more than one deposit.
      Look this term: http://www.888poker.com/terms/gift-showers-2015.htm

Existing members

All existing members who signed up prior to the start of the Promotion will receive a free ticket to the All-in Gift Tournament and a free ticket to the $2,000 Lucky Star Tournament, which must be claimed via the relevant link included in promotional mails and/or in the promotional client pop-ups.
      Existing members who have deposited at least once in the cashier will be eligible to participate in Daily Missions as detailed below, and will receive additional special offers during the Promotion period upon completion of the Daily Missions via their email account.

The pop up is saying that i need to deposit at least 20$ to take the free tickets and to be part of the promotion. Why is that? Should i generate more rake or what?
      Please answer me if you can think a reason for this.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      You are elligable for the tickets if you are an existing member and you deposit $20 otherwise you won't get any tickets.